-Sixty Eight-

I took out my phone from my pocket as I set Char down in her crate. I sat down on the rocking chair next to her. "Hey there Char." i said, as I smiled, sticking my finger though the crate and she held onto my finger. I smiled and said, "Time for bed time okay?" I said, causing her to babble. I heard the door open and I turned my head to look and saw Shawn standing there at the doorway. I stood up and walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my nose softly. I scrunched it up causing Shawn to say, "awe you look so cute when you do that." I blushed as he started to kiss me softly.

"wanna watch a movie with me?" He asked me. I nodded, smiling wide. Shawn held my hand and brought the downstairs to the living room. We both sat on the couch and Shawn put on Forest Gump, one of our childhood favorites. As Shawn and I watched the movie, I shivered slightly as I felt a cold breeze. Shawn grabbed the blanket, that we keep on the couch, and covered us with it, and then put his arm around me. I felt his lips kiss my temple. I put my head on his shoulder and continued to watch the movie.

"Run forrest run!!" I said with jenny's line. Shawn chuckled.

"Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it." Shawn and I said as Bubba listed all the things you can do with shrimp. When we were done, we both laughed. "We're goals." Shawn said, causing me to laugh a bit more.

"Yes," I said as I gave his lips a peck, "yes we are." I spoke, smiling wide.

"I love you." shawn said, smiling wide.

"I love you too Shawn." I spoke, staring into his eyes. I smiled wide before I laid my head back down on his shoulder. I heard a phone ring. Both Shawn and I picked up our phones. I looked at my phone then looked at the screen to see it completely black. I looked over at Shawn as he quickly declined the call. Shawn put his arm back around me and I put my head on his shoulder, getting comfy again. Shawn's phone went off again and he declined it. "You sure you don't want to answer that?" I asked him.

"It's not important." Shawn said, not even looking down at me, acting weirdly. I shook it off then looked back at the screen. There was a minute of peace before Shawn's phone went off again. I sighed then grabbed it, answering it. "Shawn Mendes why haven't you answered my phone calls!" Shawn's manager yelled on the other side of the line.

"Sorry, this is Jasmine." I spoke, "his wife." I spoke standing up.

"Jas hand it back to me right now. " Shawn said reading for his phone. I quickly ran in to the bathroom and locked the door before he could.

"Well Mrs. Mendes can you tell Shawn to call me back as soon as possible so we can talk about our last meeting??" he asked.

"He's.... not available right now sorry," I said, pausing in between my words. "But you can leave a message and I'll tell him." I spoke.

"Jasmine just hand me the phone!" Shawn yelled through the door, jiggling the doorknob, trying to get in.

"I just want to remind him that his four and a half month tour starts in a week." he said, just as Shawn stepped into the bathroom, grabbing his phone and ending the call. I stood there, speechless. "What did he tell you." Shawn said, staring at me.

"H-he' wanted to remind you that your f-four and a half month t-tour starts in a w-week...." I said, stumbling on my words.