-Fourteen-

Jasmine's POV

I woke up to find myself alone in a hotel room. I looked at my arms and legs. There were no needles or casts or anything on them. I sat up and looked around the room was dark, only illuminated by a lamp in the corner. I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it to see an empty dark hallway. I shivered as I felt a breeze hit my warm skin. I walked down the hall. "Hello?" I asked, yelling down the hallway. I walked down the hallway, looking around... there was no one around. I walked into the waiting room and sat down on a chair, and teared up. "I can't be dead..."  I said, "I can't."

"Honey you aren't dead." i heard a voice say. I looked up to see my grandmother.

"NANA!" I yelled then ran up to her and hugged her tightly. I cried into her shoulder as she hugged me tightly. "B-but nana... why are you here.... you died." I said quietly.

"Yes I did." She said, "But that's not the point, Jas, you need to fight. You are on the verge of dying and you are too young to die." she said.

"Then why am I here?" i asked.

"You stopped breathing.... your heart stopped beating, the doctors are trying to save you as we talk but it's a mater of time until they call your death so please.... honey fight." she said. I looked up to look at her but she was no longer there. I sighed. I looked around and she was no where to be seen. I turned around and saw my mom, dad, Rebecca, John, Matt and Shawn sitting in the corner of the waiting room, all crying or tearing up. I ran up to Shawn trying to hug him but my arms just went through him. "Shawn?" I asked. He didn't even look up. I walked up to my family. "Mom?" I asked, "Dad?" I asked. They didn't move. They couldn't hear me. 

"I can't die." I said, "I can't" i said. 

I turned around and ran down the hall, finding my room. I looked around. "I can't breathe." I said, trying to catch my breath, "I can't die... I have to fight. I have to.... I can't leave them..." I said, falling to my knees, crying hysterically. "I can't leave mom... dad... rebecca... john... matt... and shawn." I stood up and went back to the waiting room to see them still sitting there. I sat in front of Shawn. I stared into his eyes that were covered in tears. "I love you." I blurted out. I covered my mouth then thought of what i but said. I looked up at him and felt my heart break.... What the hell is going on with me. 

I started to see light all around me. Just pure white. "no." i said. "NO I CAN"T DIE!" I yelled.