-Four-

I woke up to feel my head spinning. I looked around to see Matt with his arms around me. Crap. What the hell happened last night? I sat up, then all of a sudden I felt dizzy. "Jas." I heard Matt say in a raspy voice, pulling me back down. I turned myself to face him then said, "what happened last night."

"uhhhhh..." he said, rubbing his eyes. "a party??" he answered in a question. I shook my head then said, "Any details?" 

"nah." he said.

"Matt." I said then turned myself to face him. "Why are you in my bed?"

"You asked me to cuddle with you." he asked. "Do you remember anything from last night?" he asked, looking at me. I shook my head. "You must have a painful headache then" he said. I nodded. "I'll go get some painkillers for you." Matt said getting up. I thanked him then he walked out the door. I sighed, sitting up. I looked up and saw Shawn standing at the doorway. "Why did I just see Matt run downstairs?" he asked. 

"He stayed the night." I explained. Matt stared at me, then mouthed 'oh.' "Shawn no." I said. "It's not like that Shawn, I was drunk and he cuddled with me to help em fall asle-"

"Wait drunk?" he asked. "I'm gonna kill Dallas." he said, taking his phone out. I walked up to him, loosing my blance halfway to him. Shawn caught me in his arms, then picked me up bridal style. He walked me to the bed then set me down on it. "You're hungover Jas, you shouldn't be walking around." he said, tucking my hair behind my ear. I stared into his eyes and smiled, thanking him from catching me. He kept his hand next to my face and smiled, staring into my eyes. 

"Hey Jasmine I got you your.. oh-" Matt's voice said. Shawn stood up then said, "She tried to get out of bed, I didn't want her getting hurt." Matt nodded as Shawn left the room. Matt walked over to me and handed me too painkillers. I put them in my mouth and swallowed them with the help of some water. "Thanks." I spoke, staring into his eyes. He smiled, staring back in to my eyes. I smiled. "You have really pretty eyes." He said. I blushed and smiled wider. Matt held my hand and smiled. I sighed as I heard my phone go off. I grabbed it off the counter and saw a text from Cam.

Cameron: Shawn's gonna kill me for giving you that cocktail last night.

I chuckled as I read the text the showed Matt. He chuckled as well. I smiled as I texted him back.

Jasmine: Don't worry I'll make sure your funeral is flawless.

I smiled as I put my phone away. I looked up at Matt and he was staring at me. Matt looked away immediately, his cheeks turning red. I giggled. I sat up, taking another sip of water then grabbed my phone. I scrolled through twitter to see a bunch of photos of me and Matt, and i'm clearly drunk. "oh fuck." I said. Matt looked over my shoulder then said, "Oh my god." laughing.

"This isn't funnyyyyy." I whined.

"It kinda is boo." he said, chuckling. Matt grabbed my phone, putting it aside then said, "I don't think you should be looking at all those right now." he spoke.

"Oh my god I must've looked so irresponsible last night!" I said.

"That's because you were." Matt said laughing. I slapped his arm. "Shut up." I said. I looked up into his eyes and smiled, causing Matt to smile wide as well. He looked down at my lips and then looked up at me. I looked down at his pink pulp lips then looked up at his eyes. He leaned in and I did as well. "Hey Jas, I'm heading out to talk to Ca-" i heard Shawn's voice, causing Matt and I to flinch, leaning away from on e another. "Oh sorry." He said, then walked away from my doorway. I sighed, then looked at Matt. I sighed. 

Well this is awkward....

A/N: Team Shawn? Or Team Matt?