-Five-

I continued walking around the mall, trying to get my mind of things with shopping. I've been at the mall for about 3 hours, shopping. I got a bit hungry then I decided to walk to the food court. I ordered some chicken strips and waffle fries from Chick-Fil-A and grabbed a table. I started to eat, scrolling through my phone until my phone was snatched out my hand. "HEY!" I yelled. I stood up to see Cameron, Nash, and Hayes standing there. Cameron holding onto my phone scrolling through it. I grabbed it back, putting it in my pocket. "rude." I said. 

"I know." Cameron laughed then said, "are you okay?" he asked, as soon as he saw all my shopping bags on the ground by my feet. 

"Yea." I said, "Perfectly fine." 

"You sure?" Hayes asked. I nodded. 

"Jas, you should come over Cam and my place, I bet your feet should hurt from all that shopping. Or maybe your purse." he said. I laughed then accepted his offer. I picked up my bags, then Cameron took the out of my hands, holding them for me, I thanked him before we walked to Cameron's car. I got into the back seat next to Hayes. "Did Matt grow a pair yet?" Hayes asked us. I looked at him and said, "What?" 

"Hayes shut up." Cameron said. 

"What?" Hayes asked. 

"Yea what?" i asked. "What are you guys talking about?" I asked. We arrived at the house and Nash and Cameron quickly got out of the car, Cameron bringing my shopping begs with him into the house. I looked at Hayes, he got out of the car too. "What the fuck is up with these boys?" I whispered, asking myself then got out of the car. I walked into Cameron's house and immediately sat down on the couch. Hayes sat down next to me. I messed up his hair with my hands then said, "How's your life been? I haven't seen you in a while. New girlfriend?" I asked. Hayes chuckled, fixing his hair then said, "nah still single." he spoke, "What about you? Last time I saw you, you were with...." Hayes said then his voice trailed off, not wanting to say Shawn's name.

"Shawn?" I asked, Hayes nodded. "it's okay, him and I are roommates, we're like best friends don't worry we've completely moved on." I said.

"So you two broke up?" he asked, I nodded. "And you guys are still best of friends and roommates?" he asked I nodded. "That's weird." he said. I punched his arm then said, "You're the weird one." Hayes laughed, causing me to laugh as well. Cameron and Nash walked in sitting on the couch with us. Nash turned the tv on, putting on a movie, as Cameron shut the lights off and sat next to me. I watched the movie, but couldn't really pay attention... my mind was more directed towards what happened this morning with both Shawn and Matt. What was that?

I sighed, thinking about Shawn. When he stared into my eyes this morning, it felt like old times... when we were dating. And when I told Hayes about Shawn and my, breakup... my heart felt a bit broken. "Jas?" I heard Cam's voice whisper, knocking me off my train of thought. 

"Hm?" I asked, looking at him. He put his hand on my cheek, his thumb wiping away a droplet of water. "You're crying." he whispered. 

"Oh uh.... The movie is sad." i said.

"The Three Stooges is sad?" he asked. 

"Oh uhhhh then something got in my eye...." I said. 

"Jas what's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head, directing my attention to the movie screen. "Jas...." Cameron said. "What's wrong.?" He asked, no longer whispering, which caused Hayes and Nash to look over. Hayes paused the movie. "Guys I'm fine." i said, standing up. "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." i walked to the bathroom in the hallway then closed the door behind me, locking it. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Why am I crying." I asked myself. I heard a small knock on the door. I opened it. I didn't see anyone. I looked down to see Skylnn standing there with a teddy bear in her hands. "Oh hey sky." i said. I picked her up and she said, "hey Jasmine!" cheerfully, which caused me to smile.