-Twenty Three-

I opened my eyes to find myself in my bed, with Shawn's strong arms around me. I looked forward and saw Shawn still sleeping. I smiled as I stared at all his handsome features. His sharp jawline, his slightly parted lips, his cute little nose, his long eyelashes, his- "Stop staring at me." he said, "I can feel your eyes on me." he said, opening his eyes. I blushed as I got caught. Shawn chuckled, then tightened his grip around me. I smiled then kisses his nose, "good morning." I said cheerfully. 

"Good morning babe." he said, causing my stomach to have a bunch of butterflies. I smiled looking down. "Awe you have little butterflies in your stomach don't you??" he asked. How did he know?

"phhhtttt what are you talking aboutttt." I said. 

"You're so cute when you try to lie."  he said then kissed my cheek. I blushed then looked back up at him. 

"Hey Shawn??" I asked. 

"Hmm??" he hummed, looking at me. smiling.

"What are we??" I asked. He shrugged. 

"JASMINE LUNA WHITEEEEEE!" He squealed, "would you like to e my fabulous, amazing, girlfriend????" he asked.

"What a great way to ask a girl to be yours." I said, giggling.

"Well I'm sorry." Shawn said chuckling, "It's just that, I can't wait any longer." he said. 

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "I was just joking around babe, of corse I want to be your girlfriend." I said, giggling. Shawn smiled wide then kissed me. I smiled wide. "I love you." he said. 

"I love you too." I said. Shawn kissed the top of my head then said, "What do you want to do today??"

"Uhhhh I dunno." I said, then immediately I got a text. I picked up my phone and saw Matt's name on my phone screen.

Matt😎: I didn't see you at the party.

"Who is it?" Shawn asked, concerned.

"Matt" I said. 

"oh." he said and put his head on my shoulder. I continued to text Matt. 

Jasmine😋: Sorry something came up.

Jasmine😋: How about today? We can play video games or something, so I can make it up for last night?

Matt😎: okay I'll see you then😉

Jasmine😋: see you then☺️

I put my phone aside then sat up. "babeeeee." Shawn whined. I chuckled, removing his arms from me. "I gotta get dressed." I said. 

"Where are you gooingggggg." he whined, pulling me back down.

"I'm heading to Matt's" I said. I could see his happy, cheerful face turn into confusion, and a bit jealously. 

"What why??" Shawn asked.

"He's my friend." I said. 

"That's it?" Shawn asked. 

"Shawn calm down okay?" I asked, "I'm your's, remember that. Your's and only your's" I said and kissed him. He nodded. I got up and walked into the closet and changed into a cute black, tumblr-like t-shirt which had three daisy's on it, in a row. I slipped on a pair of jean high-waisted shorts and a pair of white converse. I walked back out and to my vanity and put my hair into a neat bun on top of my head and put on some mascara and eyeliner. "You look like tumblr threw up on you." Shawn said from the bed, chuckling. 

"Oh shut up," i said, putting my makeup back. 

"I don't know why you wear that stuff." he said, putting his phone aside and looking at me.

"Makeup?" I asked. 

"yea, you're already flawless and beautiful, makeup covers it up." he said as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my was it from behind, as I stood in front of my full body mirror. I continued to put bobby pins in my hair to put all the  baby hairs up. "Thank you but I need it." i said.

"Don't say that." he said and rested the top of his head, on top of mine because he's so tall. "You are beautiful, hot, sexy-" 

"Stop itttt." i whined, blushing. I turned myself to face him and smiled, looking up at him. He looked down at m and kissed my nose. "Okay fine, I'll stop, for now." he spoke.

"Good because I gotta go." I said then kissed him, giving him a small peck on the lips, "Bye babe."

"See you soon princess." he said.