-Forty Five-

I giggled, squealing as Shawn attacked me with kisses. I fell back onto the bed as Shawn kept attacking me with kisses. "Shawn." I said, giggling, wrapping my legs around his waist. Shawn chuckled against my skin, his warm breath tickling the surface of my skin. Shawn came back up to my face then smiled wide. I wrapped my arms around his neck then he smiled wide, kissing my passionately. "I love you so much." he said with a big, happy smile.

"I love you more." I spoke, smiling wide.

"I love you most." he said.

"I love you to the moon and back." I said.

"I love you to the edge of the universe and back." He said, chuckling.

"I love you an infinite amount." I said.

"I love you that time infinity." he said, kissing me again. I giggled, turning us around so I was on top of him, straddling him. "Ooooh I like this." he said, smirking.

"You're such a horny little boy." I said, giggling, as I got off of him. I walked to our suitcases in the corner and opened up Shawn's suitcase. "Babe whatcha doing?" He asked, turning onto his side, propping himself up with his elbow.

"Can I borrow a pair of boxers and a shirt to wear to sleep?" I asked.

"Of corse princess." he said. I smiled wide then thanked him, grabbing one of his black v-necks and his light blue boxers. I changed into them and threw my hair into a messy bun on top of my head. I turned around to see Shawn staring at me, up and down. "Shawn." I said, giggling and blushing severely.

"Yes princess?" he asked cheerfully.

"were you watching me change?" I asked.

Shawn shrugged innocently then said, "Maybe I was." he spoke, "maybe I wasn't." he said, smirking. "Why is it bad if I was?" he asked. "You are my fiancé after all" he said. I giggled then sat down next to him. Shawn sat up and I said, "Fiancé, wow I like the sound of that."

"well soon you'll be my wife, and possibly a mother." he said, smirking. I giggled, straddling him. Shawn smirked then said, "Round two?" he asked. I smiled wide, nodding. "But I'm in charge tonight." I said, smirking.

"Oh kitten cmon." he said.

"Nuh uh, my name isn't kitten tonight." I said.

"Yes mommy." he smirked. I giggled then kissed him passionately

~~~~~

"oh. my. god." Shawn said, out of breath, falling onto the bed beside me. I smiled wide, taking deep breaths to try and catch my breath. "Wow you should be in charge more often." he said. I turned my head to face him then I smiled wide. Shawn wrapped his big, strong arms around me and pulled me closer to him. He stared at me, smiling gently. "Shawn." I said, blushing severely, hiding my face in his chest.

"How'd I get so lucky?" He asked. I looked up at him and smiled wide, "I'm the lucky one." I spoke.

"You're so beautiful." he said, combing his hand though my hair, "So sweet, kind, caring, funny. You're flawless Jasmine." he said.

"Flawless?" i asked, blushing even more.

"mmmhmmm." he said, "Flawless." I smiled wide laying my head down, looking up at the window on the ceiling above the bed, staring out at the starry night sky. "It's so beautiful." I said.

"Not as beautiful as you." Shawn said.

"You're so cheesy." i said giggling.

"Oh cmon you love me." He said, chuckling.

"Yes I do." I said, looking up at him. "I love you with all my heart." I spoke. Shawn smiled wide and placed a peck on my lips.