-Thirty Six-

I woke up to hear Shawn's soft humming. I opened my eyes to see Shawn resting his head on his hand, propping himself up with his elbow, his other hand playing with my hair as he hummed his song Memories. I smiled causing him to smile too. "How long have you been staring at me while I sleep?" I asked.

"Today or like, in total?" he asked.

"You do this a lot?" I asked, chuckling.

"Maybe." he said, shrugging. I grabbed the pillow under my head and covered my face with it. Shawn chuckled then got under my pillow as well then smiled, chuckling so softly, it sounded like a giggle. "You're so cute." he said. 

"And you're so weird." I said, giggling. I putting my head back on top of the pillow. 

"Yea, I kinda am weird." he said chuckling. I stared into his eyes as he stared into mine. I looked into his eyes and took a deep breath, smiling wide. "Good morning princess." He said then kissed my forehead. 

"Good morning." I said. I tried to shift myself in bed to get more comparable but I felt that my legs were very sore. 

"You aren't going to be moving anytime soon baby girl." he said chuckling.

"What if I want to move around and do something today." I whined. 

"We can cuddle." he said, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest and sighed. He kissed the top of my head. "Babe I'm still naked." I said, "And I wanna take a shower but I'm sore as fuck." He chuckled then said, "Let's just cuddle okay?" I nodded then he sighed, starting to play with my hair once again. "Jasmine, I love you." I heard Shawn say, "I love you so so much." he spoke.

"I love you too." I said as I looked up to face him. I could see that his eyes were getting glossy, meaning he was about to tear up. "Shawn is something wrong?" I asked him, he shook his head. "Are you sure?" I asked, "You look like your about to tear up and cry." I said. 

"I'm just so glad I have you." He said, kissing my nose. 

"I'm glad to have you too." I said, smiling wide, then put my head down on the pillow, yawning. I looked at the clock beside me and saw that it was just 9am. "You should take a nap." He said, "It's pretty early for you to be awake." he said chuckling. I giggled then nodded. He kissed me then said, "Go back to sleep babe," I closed my eyes and fell asleep as Shawn hummed his song Stitches, playing with my hair.

A/N: Sorry for the short update. I just wanted to make a cute chapter.