-Fifty-

A/N: First off I want to say thank you guys for reading all these chapters. We've made it to fifty chapters!!!! Thank you guys for all the support! I hope you guys are enjoying the fan fiction so far! Leave requests if you want :)

"Cmon Jasmine." Cameron said, as he put his arm around me. "It's been a couple of weeks and you need to talk to Shawn."

"Why" I stated, "He told me to get an abortion." I said.

"Then go and show him how great you are and how you are simply moving on, it's drive him insane." Hayes said. 

I sighed. "I can't even look at him Hayes." I said, turning myself to face him. "He told me to get an abortion.... on my child.... his child." I said.

"We just want you to talk to him." Cameron said, then held my hand and said, "you see this ring on your finger?" he asked me, shaking my hand slightly. I looked down to see the engagement ring from Shawn still on my finger. "There is a reason why it's there Jasmine." he said, then took a deep breath, pausing in between his words. "You still love him, you still care, and there is a part of you deep inside that wants everything to go back to normal." he said. I sat there, not wanting to give him the satisfactory of being right. I looked at Hayes then at Cameron.

"You have to talk to him." Cameron said, "just one conversation." he said, "Then we'll stop nagging you. We promise." he said. 

I took a deep breath then said, "Fine." Cameron and Hayes smiled wide then pushed me up the stairs and into my room. 

"Now now now." Hayes spoke, opening the doors of my closet up, "What in here is sexy but subtle." Hayes said, causing me to giggle slightly. 

"Oh cmon Hayes." Cameron said, "She probably wants something cute and girly." He spoke.

"Guys." I said.

"Sexy but subtle." Hayes argued.

"Cute and girly." Cameron said.

"Guys." I spoke, "Let me decide what to wear." I said, giggling.

~~~~~

I arrived at the hotel room Cameron and Hayes told me to go to. I stood in front of the door, staring at it. Deciding whether I should do it or not. I took a step back then looked at my feet. I heard a slight sobbing noise behind the door. I put my ear against it and heard sobbing noises on the other side of the door. I was about to knock on the door but then the door instantly opened. It probably wasn't shut all the way. I poked my head in and saw Shawn's large figure laying on his side, his back facing me, on the hotel bed. 

I walked up to him and sat on the bed, my back facing him. "Who's ther-" I heard Shawn's soft voice say as the weight shifted on the bed, then quickly stopping. "Oh my god." he said, "Jasmine??" he asked. I looked down at my lap. He got up quickly and wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me in a tight hug. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." I spoke, "I don't know what got into me Jasmine I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it." he sobbed into my shoulder. "I was stressed with work and I put it all out on you. It's all my fault." he said, sobbing loudly. I looked down at my hand, with the engagement right on it, a few tears welling up in my eyes. "I love you so much Jasmine, and I'll love our child just as much, if not more." he said. He sat up and looked at me. I felt his stare upon me. He then tilted his head to look down at my hand and held it. "You didn't take it off." he spoke, sounding surprised. 

I looked up at him, staring into his eyes as he stared at the ring on my finger that he bought me. "Of corse I didn't." I said. 

He took a deep breath, as if he were relived of something, before he spoke. "I love you." he said, resting his forehead upon my shoulder. "I put all my anger all out on you." he spoke, "And i'm really sorry." he said. "Please forgive me." he said. I turned my whole body to face him. He sat up and stared into my eyes. I put my forehead on his and stared into his eyes as he stared into mine. He put his hand on my cheek and I turned my head into his hand. "I'm sorry." He said, "And if you forgive me and give me another chance I'll make sure you and our baby will have the most happiest days and feel loved and have everything you ever wanted." Shawn said. He said our baby....I stared into his eyes and I could tell that he was being serious, that he just wanted me to give him another chance. 

I nodded, "Of corse I'll give you another chance, we're in the together." I spoke, "I'll give you another chance of you come home," I spoke. "Please, I miss you." I spoke, a tear escaping my eyes. 

"Of corse I will" He said then kissed my forehead. "I love you babe."

"I love you more Shawn."I said.

"Impossible." he said, smiling.