-Fifty Six-

I could smell the aroma of eggs and bacon, a combination of all the breakfast scents. I opened my eyes, rubbing them with the back of my hand and then looked up to see Shawn standing there with a tray. "Good morning." He spoke as I sat up. 

I smiled wide and said, "Good morning." as Shawn put the tray on my lap. "Breakfast in bed?" I asked him. He smiled wide and nodded. "Awe Shawn thank you." I said as I kissed his cheek. Shawn smiled wide then said, "I'll be right back." stepping out of the room. I started to eat my breakfast that Shawn made for me, and drank some of the orange juice that I had. 

"Good morning baby girl." I heard Shawn whisper. I looked up and saw Shawn walking over to me with Charlotte in his arms, feeding her with some milk that was put in a bottle from before. I smiled wide as I watched him talk to her. "Did you sleep well last night??" he whispered to Charlotte. I leaned over towards them and smiled wide. Charlotte finished her bottle and Shawn put it aside, as well as the empty tray of food that I finished. Charlotte looked up and me and smiled, giggling, before she put her hand in her mouth. I giggled as I tickled her causing her to laugh. Shawn chuckled and I smiled wide. "I love our family so much." Shawn spoke under his breath.

"I love it too." I spoke, smiling wide.

~~~~~

"Oh my god she's so precious!" LOX said as Shawn, Charlotte and I arrived at Cam's house where everyone was waiting for us so they could meet the baby. I smiled wide as I cradled her in my arms. 

"Wait wait wait who's the god parents?" Hayes said walking over to us. I looked up at Shawn and we both laughed. 

"Cameron and Mahogany." Shawn said, and I nodded. 

"WAIT I'M A GOD PARENT??" Cameron yelled, causing Char to jump a bit in my arms, as he ran over to us. I laughed and nodded. 

Shawn chuckled and I said, "Yes Cameron but don't scream like that.... Charlotte doesn't like loud noises." 

"Oh sorry Char." he whispered. 

"I'm a godmother!!!" Mahogany squealed. "Can I hold her?" she asked. I nodded and handed Charlotte to her and Char instantly smiled wide, giggling. Shawn wrapped his arm around me and smiled wide. I giggled as I looked up at him.

"So when's the wedding?" I heard Hayes say. 

"Oh yeaaaaa." Everyone said. We all sat down on the couches or around it and everyone wanted to hear about our wedding. 

"we're planning to have it in a few months." I explained as Shawn put his arm around me. "We're planning to have it on Miami beach." I explained, causing a few of the people to gasp in excitement. 

"Have you picked out a dress yet?" Mahogany asked. 

I shook my head, "I'm going in a few days," I explained. "And I would like you, Hayes and Cam to come with." I told Mahogany. "My dad is coming as well." I explained. 

"I would love to come." Mahogany said.

"Count me in!" Cameron spoke excitingly.

"Dress shopping....?" Hayes asked, laughing.

"Yea." I said laughing "your like my little brother i want you there to help me find the dress." I spoke.

"You'll look great in anything." Shawn spoke, kissing my temple. 

"AWEEEE" Half the room said. 

"EWWWW" The other half off the room spoke. I laughed, as well as Shawn.

A/N: Sorry for the laid back, simple chapter. WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE WEDDING THOUGH?!?!?!