-Twelve-

Matt's POV 

Everyone fell asleep an hour ago and I was the only one awake. I held onto Jasmine's hand and looked up at her. I used my other hand to comb through her soft hair. "Hey Jas, if you can hear me..." i said quietly. "I need you to fight okay? I know you can, you are a beautiful, amazing, strong girl and I know you can fight through this." I said, still playing with her hair, "I believe in you." i said, bringing her hand up and kissing it. I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it to see Cameron calling me. i stepped out of the room, down the hall and outside and answered it. "Hey." i said. 

"Is Jasmine okay, can I come see her?" Cameron asked. 

"Immediate family only." I said, "But she's okay I promise." I said.

"Wait but you got to see her right?" he asked.

"Yea Mr and Mrs white let me see her." I said. 

Shawn's POV

I opened my eyes to find that Mr and Mrs. White asleep. I looked around and didn't see Matt anywhere. I sighed then looked at Jasmine. She was still was pale like albino. I put my hand on her cheek. "You'll be okay." I said, "I know you will. You're a super smart, strong, amazing girl and you can fight through this." I said. 

I started to hum Stitches, caressing her hand with my thumb. I heard footsteps walk in, I stopped humming and turned around to see Matt walk in. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to stop you." he said siting down in his chair on the other side of Jasmine. "She loves your singing." he said. I looked up at him then said, "She always tells me to shut up because I sing too loud or too much." I spoke, chuckling slightly.

"Well she really does love it." Matt said, "She listens to your music a lot." Matt told me. I smiled and looked at her. "Her favorites are Stitches and Memories." He said. Those songs are about her....

"You know a lot about her don't you?" I asked him. 

"Yea, I'm her best friend." He said, "She doesn't tell me everything though." He said. 

"well you're always there for her and that's what matters" i said.

"I hope she's okay." Matt said. 

"I hope so too." I said. 

Jasmine's POV

"I hope she's okay." I heard Matthew say.

"I hope so too." I heard Shawn's voice say. I could hear everything they were saying. I just couldn't move or see anything. I could feel their warm touch.. everything... I just wanted to wake up and hug them but I couldn't. I was stuck in this stupid coma.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter fam.