-Six-

As I played with Sky, sitting on the couch, I heard the doorbell go off. I turned around and saw Cam opening the door to reveal Matt. He immediately saw me and got nervous. I smiled, but he just looked away and talked to Cam. "Matt likes you." Sky whispers into my ear. "i think he wants to kiss you." she said. I giggled, nodding. "I know that already, but thank you Sky." I said, giggling, causing her to giggle too. "Can I braid your hair?" she asked. 

"Sure." I said. Sky walked around me so she stood behind me then started to braid my hair. I looked up and saw Cam setting up a camera, and Nash and Matt sat in front of it. I looked at Matt. He looked back at me, I smiled slightly, waving. Matt looked away. I sighed. I saw Matt take out his phone and scrolled through it, as Cam set up lights. I sighed. 

"How's my hair looking back there?" I asked Sky.

"Fabulous." she said in a sassy tone. I laughed then took my phone out. I clicked on my messages, onto Matt's name and texted him. 

Jasmine: Hey.... is everything okay? 😕

I looked up at him, right after I clicked send, and saw him look at his phone then sigh. He looked up at me then back down at his phone, I watched as he tapped on his screen with his fingers then I felt my phone vibrate. I looked down at it to see his name lit up on my screen.

Mattchu😋: No.

Mattchu😋: now if you don't mind... I have a video to film.

I sighed then put my phone aside. I looked up to see the three of them filming a video together, a simple Q&A. Matt didn't seem like himself. He wasn't the cheerful, peppy guy he usually is, he was down, and he seemed bothered by something. "FINISHED!" Sky said. 

"Why thank you sky." I said as I put my hand over the braid, gliding my hand over the braid. 

"Go show Nashy's fans!" Sky said, pointing to the three guys filming the video.

"Sky, they're in the middle of a video." I said. Sky grabbed my hand and attempted to pull me up. "Okay okay." i said then got up. I walked to the guys and walked in front of the camera with Sky in my arms, "hey guys!" I said. Sky waved to the camera. i sat on Cam's lap, since he was in the middle and said, "Do you like my hair?" I asked. "Sky did it." I said. Sky giggled, causing me to smile. I looked at Matt and saw him staring at me. I smiled and he smiled a slight bit. 

"Miss you're in my shot." Cameron complained. 

"Hey you!" Sky said and pointed at him. "Be quiet." Cameron put his hands up. I laughed then got up, walking back to the couch. I sat down then played with Sky. 

After the thee boys had finished filming their video,  they walked over to us and Cam sat down with his camera and his macbook. Nash went to the kitchen and Matt sat down next to me. I looked at him and smiled. He looked at me then looked down. Sky crawled off my lap and towards Cameron. I looked at Matt and said, "What's wrong?" I asked him. He shook his head then got up. He walked into the kitchen, as Nash left it. I followed him into the kitchen to see him looking through the fridge. I walked up to him, closing the door and holding his hand, entwining our fingers together. "What's wrong?" I asked. 

"What's wrong?" he asked, forcing a fake laugh. Matt turned me around so my back was against the fridge, he stood right in front of me, "What's wrong is Shawn and you. You know I have feels for you but it's so obvious that you have feeling for Shawn." 

"What are you talking about?" I asked. 

"You and Shawn's moment this morning." he said. "And he walked in on us, right before we we're about to kiss." he said. I sighed. 

"Shawn and I didn't have a moment though matt." I said. 

"oh my god Jasmine." he said "just stop." he said then collided his lips with mine. I kissed back, passionately. Matt rested one of his hands on my waist and another on my cheek, intensifying the kiss. I could feel my legs turn to jelly. As the kiss ended I looked into Matt's eyes, as our foreheads rested on one another. "wow." we both said in unison. 

A/N: Are you a supporter of Team Matt?