-Forty Six-

I opened my eyes, to find myself still naked in bed. I looked around and saw Shawn sitting on the balcony, wearing a pair of shorts, staring out into the distance. I got out of bed, throwing on one of Shawn's shirt on, which fit like a dress, then I walked over to Shawn. I stood behind him, then wrapped my arms around his neck, from behind, dangling my arms in front of him. "Oh hey babe." he said,  tilting his head back to see me. I gave him a kiss and smiled wide. "Good morning." I said. I sat down on his lap and said, "what's up?" 

"Nothing much." he said, then placed a kiss on my temple. "How are your legs?" he asked, chuckling.

"Perfectly fine." I said, giving him a death stare. Shawn laughed then said, "Sorry baby I had to." He spoke, "What do you want to do today?" he asked me. I shrugged. "Something simple and calm." I said.

"Wanna go catch some seafood so we aren't starving?" he asked. I nodded. We walked back into the hut and I put on a white coverup and a pair of high-waisted jean shorts and put on a white fancy cardigan. I threw on some brown sandals and put my hair up into a ponytail. Shawn walked up to me then said, "Baby girl, you look cute." I blushed then said, "Thanks." I spoke. "Are you ready?" I asked him. He nodded, holding my hand. I put my phone in my back pocket and he brought me out of the hut, and down the dock all the way to the beach. We walked up to a little stand where they were selling some seafood and we ordered some food. We brought our trays to a table and sat down in the shade of the umbrella that sat above us. We started to eat and I looked at the ring on my finger, smiling wide. I stared at it, at all the little diamonds around the big main diamond, all sparkling in the sunlight. Shawn held my hand and said, "You like the ring?" he asked me.

"I love it." I said, smiling wide as I looked up to see him.

"That's good." he said, "because I love you." he said smiling wide. "With all my heart, and nothing can ever stop me from loving you." he said then kissed me over the table. I smiled wide and said,  "I love you too Shawn." 

Once we finished eating our seafood, we walked along the shore of the beach, with our shoes off so the water hit our feet. I giggled overtime the cold salt water hit my feet, tickling me with some sand. Shawn would chuckle. Shawn and I stopped to look at the horizon, some ships passing by and some kids playing in the water nearby. I smiled wide. The view was so beautiful. God, what I would do to live here to wake up to this everyday. Shawn wrapped one of his arms around me and I laid my head on his shoulder and he kissed the top of my head. "It's so beautiful." I said. 

"mmhmmm." Shawn hummed.

~~~~~

I laid on the bed, scrolling through my phone. Shawn sat beside me, watching the tv, clicking through the channels. I felt my stomach turn, as I sat up quickly and it made these bubbling noises. "oh god." I said, feeling queasy. I turned around to see Shawn and he was asleep, with the remote in his hand. I ran to the bathroom and slid against the floor, all the way to the toilet and threw up into it, regurgitating all the food i had just eaten this morning. I sat there for a minute then flushed the toilet. I put my hand on my stomach. I felt a lot better. I stood up and washed my face at the sink, drying it off as well. 

I walked out of the bathroom and sat back down on the bed, letting my legs hang off the edge of the bed. I sighed as I stared down at the ground below me. I heard slight snoring beside me. I turned my head to see Shawn asleep beside me. I smiled wide as he slept with his mouth slightly open, quiet snores escaping his lips. I chuckled then got up, walking to the couch and sitting down. I stared out the sliding glass door beside me and looked at all the children playing by the shore. I sighed, smiling a bit at the thought of having children with Shawn. I looked back at Shawn, asleep in bed, then at the children, causing me to smile a bit wider.