-Forty Nine-

"Babe girl?" Shawn said in a sing-song-voice from the other room. 

"Yea what's up?" I said back. 

"Can you cuddle with me?" he asked. I giggled as I continued to brush my hair in the bathroom mirror. "Pleaseeeeeee" Shawn begged. "I miss your presence." I gigged as I set my brush down and walked out of the bathroom, standing by the doorway into my room. "It's been nearly three minutes, I think you can wait a little bit longer." I said, giggling.

"Baby girl please." He said, giving me the puppy dog face. I giggled then shut the light of the bathroom off, as well as the door then walked over to Shawn and laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me then said, "I love you." he said. "And all your qualities, you're so beautiful, smart, truthful, funny." he said. Truthful.....

"I love you too Shawn." I said quietly, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Is everything okay?" he asked me, coming his hand through my hair. I shrugged. "Baby girl what's going on?" he asked me. 

"It's nothing don't worry about it." I said, then I instantly thought about my conversation with Cameron the other day. If I were you, I'd tell him. He deserves to know. I heard Cameron's voice in my head. I looked up at Shawn and he looked into my eyes. I could see the worry in his eyes. "It's nothing bad......" I said quietly.

"Then why can't you tell me?" He said. I took a deep breath. "Nothing can come between us, I love you Jasmine and nothing is going to change that." he said. "i've always been there for you, what makes you think that'll stop?" he asked, still playing with my hair. I sighed then sat up. Shawn sat up as well. I held his hand then looked into his eyes. "You're gonna be a dad." I said, revealing a nervous smile.

"What?" he asked, completely confused. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm pregnant." I said. 

"Is this some kind of prank?" He asked chuckling. 

"No." I said, "I'm being dead serious."

"Cmon Jas where's the cameras?" He asked me, then looked around the room. 

"Shawn, this isn't a joke." I said.

"Jas it's okay, you aren't the prank king like me." he said, chuckling. I got up and opened the drawer in my bedside table, taking the positive pregnancy test out. I walked over to Shawn and gave it to him, sitting back down. He looked at the object in his hand then up at me. "You're pregnant?" he said in a quiet whisper. I nodded. "You're getting an abortion though right?" he asked instantly. I felt my heart break into a million pieces.

"What?" I asked. "NO!" I yelled. "I'm not getting an abortion!" I said, raising my voice.

"Why not?" Shawn said, raising his voice as well, standing up, throwing the pregnancy test onto the ground. 

"Because I'm not ending a little human's life before it's born!" I said, standing up. "Why would you want me to get one anyways?" I said. "This is your baby too, we're in this together." I said, hold his hand, trying to calm him down.

"No, I can't be a father." he said, snatching his arm away then pacing back and forth. "I have a job, a busy one and I already have to argue with my manager to let me have time off to spend time with you."

"Are you complaining about the time we spend together?" I asked, causing him to stop pacing and look at me. "maybe I am!" he said throwing his hands up into the sky. I felt hot tears roll down my cheeks. "I can't be a father Jas." he said, his voice slightly breaking. "I can't."

"Yes you can!" I said sobbing. "I need your help I can't do this alone!"

"I have a job Jasmine!" he yelled at me. "I HAVE A LIFE I NEED TO LIVE! THIS BABY WILL JUST GET IN THE WAY OF EVERYTHING!" He yelled, causing me to flinch. I stood there, in shock, staring into his fury-filled eyes. "IF YOU DON'T GET AN ABORTION I'M LEAVING YOU!" He yelled, pointing his finger at me. I stared at him, not saying a word. He scoffed then turned around, leaving my room, slamming the door behind him, causing me to flinch. I fell to the ground and sobbed hysterically. What am 

I gonna do now? i have to choose between my child or my fiancé.....

A/N: AHHH THE FEELS