-Eight-

It's been a week since Matt has talked to me. Was the kiss accidental? Did I do something wrong? Questions filled my mind, I didn't know what to do. They could only be answered by one person and that one person wouldn't talk to me.

I continued to sit on the couch, scrolling through my phone when I heard Shawn walk into the room and say, "Hey Jas, is it okay if Matt comes over cool bye." he said then quickly walked out of the room.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes come back here." I said. Shawn walked in and stood in the doorway, with a facial expression that a little toddler would have when they know they're in trouble. "When is he coming over?" I asked. Then I immediately heard the doorbell ring. "Now?" Shawn answered my question with a question. I sighed as he left the room to open the door.

I got up and went to the kitchen, looking through the cabinets to try and find some chips. I grabbed a bag of Ruffles, Sour Cream and Cheddar, chips and walked into the living room to see Matt and Shawn sitting there. I sat in the corner of the L shaped couch and opened my bag of chips.

"You told me she wouldn't be here." I heard Matt whisper to Shawn. I saw Shawn shrug at the edge of my eye.

"I'm gonna get a water." Shawn said then got up an left the room. I looked up at Matt and saw him looking at me. "Hey." I said.

"Hey." he said, smiling ever so slightly, right before looking at his phone in his hands. I scotched over and sat next to him. "Why are you avoiding me?" I asked, in a quiet tone.

"It's nothing." he said, shaking his head, scrolling through Twitter, tweeting back to his fans.

"It's gotta be something if you didn't talk to me for a whole week Matt..." I said, then sighed.

"I just don't wanna pressure you." he said.

"Into doing what?"

"Into any relationships." He muttered.

"What do you mean?" I asked, clearly confused.

"You obviously still have feelings for Shawn but you say that you have feelings for me... Honestly I just don't wanna pressure you into anything." he said. I put my hand on his cheek and made him look at me.

"I don't have feelings for Shawn," I spoke, "Just you."

"You say that, but do you mean it?" he asked.

"Yes Matthew." I said.

"When I walked into you and Shawn that day... you guys were staring into each other's eyes.... look into my eyes and tell me that didn't feel like the old times." he said staring into my eyes.

"I-i." I said. It did feel like the old times.. but I couldn't say anything... nothing was coming out of my mouth.

"Thought so..." he said then got up.

"Matt..." I said, sighing.

"It's fine, I won't tell anyone, I just gotta go film a video now with Shawn so.. I gotta go." He said then left the room. I sighed then sat back into the couch. I laid down on the couch with my head on a pillow and rolled through my phone until I felt tired then took a nap.

Matt's POV

"I forgot my phone in the living room, I'll be right back." I told Shawn, he nodded. I got up from my seat and walked inside the house then into the living room to see my phone on the table. I grabbed it then saw Jasmine sleeping on the couch. I grabbed a blanket and covered her with it. I used my finger to tuck her hair, which was in front of her face, behind her ear. I sighed as I saw her peacefully asleep.

Yea I had feelings for her, but I'm not the type of guy to force anyone to be in a relationship... Especially if it's obvious they have feelings for another.

I sighed then walked out of the living room, back out into the backyard where Shawn was setting up the camera. "Ready?" he asked me. I nodded. "Hey uhh.. before we start..." Shawn said, stopping me before I could get to my chair.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You should ask jasmine out on a date." he spoke.

"I don't think so." I said.

"What why?" He asked, confused. "You have feelings for her don't you?" I nodded. "Then ask her out, she obviously likes you to."

"I'll think about it." I said, then sitting down in the chair. I didn't really wanna talk about it anymore.