-Nine-

Jasmine's POV

I woke up to the smell of pizza. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand then got up from the couch. I put my hair in a messy bun then walked into the living room to see Matt and Shawn sitting on the bar stools by the island counter, eating pizza. "Oh look she came out of hibernation!" Shawn said as he noticed me.

"Har har. "I said then walked to the counter and grabbed a piece of pizza. I took a bit of it as Matt said, "AYE I paid for that!"

"OH thanks." I said as I took another bite, giggling. He chuckled then continued to eat his pizza.

Once I was done with my pizza I got up from my chair and said, "I'm gonna go on a walk." Shawn looked at me worryingly, knowing that I only take walks when I have a lot on my mind or I'm worried about something. Matt nodded then said, "Make sure not to play in the street."

"Okay mom." I said causing Shawn to laugh. I grabbed a sweatshirt, since it was a bit cill outside, and put it on, then walked outside. I grabbed my phone, plugging my earbuds in to listen to music, then put it in my pocket. I walked down the sidewalk of my neighborhood, listening to my music on shuffle. Shawn's song Stitches came on and I hummed along with it.

Then the song got me thinking..... Shawn always tells me that his life experiences are what causes his ideas for songs... they usually are based off a person. Who was stitches based off of?

"And now that, I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches." I sung along with the end of the song. "And now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches." I sang along. I continued to think about it. Then Shawn's song Memories came on. "We wrote our story. And we sang our songs. We hung our pictures on the wall. Now those precious moments. That we carved in stone Are only memories after all" I sang along with the song.

Shawn only had one girlfriend... which was me.... And these songs were about relationships.... were they... wait....

I continued to think about this, as I crossed the street. Oh my god... These songs were about me. I thought as I stopped in my steps. I heard a big honk. I turned my left to see a truck heading my way. I saw the lights in front of my eyes, then everything went black.

A/N: OH DAMN WHY DID I JUST DO THIS AHHH

I took all of my energy to open my eyes slightly, to the sound of loud sirens, to see paramedics around me. "It's okay miss, it's okay." she said. "You'll be okay just stay with us." My eyes started to close. "Miss you gotta stay with us." was the last thing I heard before everything started to tune out. I couldn't hear anything anymore.. everything was black and silent.

A/N: Short chapter and a cliffhanger, yikes 😁😂