-Forty Two-

I put on my black bikini which had bows on my hips and a bow design on the top half. Shawn changed into his swim trunks and held my hand. We walked out of our hut and walked down the long deck then onto the white sandy beach. "Wow the sand is so soft." I said, giggling as my feet touched the sand. Shawn chuckled as we grabbed all of our snorkeling supples, the goggles and the life jackets, everything. We stepped onto the boat with the other people who were going snorkeling and they boat brought us to another, bigger beach. 

We stepped off the boat and onto the beach. Shawn held my hand and we stepped into the water. "Ready?" Shawn asked. I nodded. "On three we go down together okay?" he asked.

"okay." I said. 

"One, two, three." he said then we both but in our mouth piece and walked into the water, putting our head underwater. We started to swim around and look at the fish and coral. I felt Shawn tap my hands and I looked at him. He pointed down below me and I stopped swimming. I looked down and saw a sting ray under me. I reached my arm out and touched it, as it slowly swam away to find a new place to wander around in. Shawn and I started to swim back to shore and stood up. We took out our mouth pieces and said, "Wow." I spoke, "That was so cool!" I squealed. 

Shawn laughed then wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my nose, causing me to scratch it up. "You're so cute." he said chuckling. I blushed, smiling wide then we got out of the water. We had a snack then went back in and swam around in it for a while longer.

~~~~~

I continued to wash out all the unwanted salt water and sand off of me, as the water from the shower made contact with my skin and hair.  I heard the door open. You tell me you were happier with him, but you want me to stay. And you tell me that you needed time but you pushed me away. And when you try to take me back, my heavy heart just breaks. But I can't lift the weight, and I can't lift the weight." I sang The Weight by: Shawn Mendes. I heard the door open. I instantly stopped singing and poked my head out of the curtain of the shower. I saw Shawn standing there, with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Shawn what are you doing here?" I asked as I stared at all his muscles. 

"I'm going to take a shower." he said, turning around and taking his towel off so he was completely revealed. 

"Oh my god." I said as I closed my eyes.

"What?" he asked, stepping closer to me, "It's nothing you haven't seen." he said. I opened my eyes to see that he was right in front of me, smirking. 

"Oh my god Mendes." he said, Shawn stepped in saying, "Just saving water." He said.

A/N: Dirty chapter is coming up😏😂