-Twenty Eight-

I sat on the couch, next to Shawn and put my just washed, damp hair up into a messy bun. Shawn yawned and put his arm around me. I looked up at him and laughed, "Really?" I asked. 

"What babe?" he asked, chuckling. 

"You're so cheesy." I said, giggling then said, "Come here." I put my hands around his neck and pulled him down gently and kissed him. "I love you." he said staring into my eyes, resting his forehead on mine. "I love you too Shawn." I said, smiling. He gave me a peck on the lips then I smiled even wider. I rested my head on his chest and sighed. He rubbed my back and said, "Today was fun huh?" resting his head on top of mine. 

"yea," I said, "it really cleared my mind." I said. Shawn turned the tv on and put on some football game. I looked down and played with the hem of his soft shirt for a while. "Babe stop that." he said, staring at the tv. 

"Why should I?" I asked, innocently.

"Cmon babe, you know why." he said. I giggled innocently then stopped. He took a deep breath then said, "I'm gonna go take a shower." 

"don't leave meeeee." I whined. 

"You're welcome to join me." Shawn said, standing up, smirking. 

"Ew no, bye." I said. Shawn frowned like a little boy causing me to say, "I love youuuu." I said. He gave me a peck on the lips then said, "I love you too." then left. I scrolled through my phone and laid down on the couch, about to die of boredom. I called one of my friends, hoping they could save me from this boredom. "Hello." I said as they answered. 

"Hey fam." LOX said on the other side of the line, "How are you? We haven't talked in so long!" she exclaimed. 

"Right now I'm pretty bored, but in general I'm okay." I said. 

"Ooooo do you have a special man in your life?" She asked, I could feel her smirking on the other end of the phone call.

"Uhhhhh." I said. 

"oooooh." she said, "Who is itttt." she said in a sing-song voice. I smiled wide then said, "No one... too important." I said.

"Hey Jas, I gotta go run some errands, this is not the last you'll hear of my melding voice." she said. I laughed then said, "okay, talk to you later." I spoke then she ended the call. I chuckled then put my phone on the coffee table then walked upstairs. I walked to Shawn's room and laid on his bed, staring at his bathroom door. "Shawnnnnn." I whined. 

"Jasssss." he whined back, mocking me. 

"I'm bored, I'm about to die." I said. I heard the door open. I looked up and saw him standing there with only a towel around his waist. "ooooh, hello Mr. Mendes." I said. He chuckled then leaned on the doorway. I stared at his abs and smirked. 

"Enjoying the view?" he chuckled. I looked up at his face and saw him smirking at me. 

"Maybe." I spoke. Shawn chuckled then walked up to me. "Put on some clothes Mendes." I said then threw him a pair of his boxers. He chuckled then put them on, from under his towel then took the towel off. He turned around to look through his closet. "Nice ass Mendes." I said. Shawn turned around and put on some basketball shorts and laid down next to me, on his back as I laid on my stomach, turing my head to face him. I felt him grab my ass and squeeze it, causing me to squeal. He looked at me then smirked. "Horny horny Mendes." I said, giggling. He chuckled then turned himself so he was on his side, putting his weight all on his right arm. "What if I am horny?" he asked. "Are you going to help me?" he asked smirking.

"Not now." I said.

"Later?" he asked. 

"No." I said causing him to grain and fall onto his back and sighing. I smiled and kissed him, "I love you Mendes." 

"I love you too White." he said then kissed me passionately. I smiled into the kiss then laid my head on his chest and he played with my hair.