-Forty Three-

A/N: Dirty chapter!!!

I continued to wash out all the unwanted salt water and sand off of me, as the water from the shower made contact with my skin and hair. I heard the door open. You tell me you were happier with him, but you want me to stay. And you tell me that you needed time but you pushed me away. And when you try to take me back, my heavy heart just breaks. But I can't lift the weight, and I can't lift the weight." I sang The Weight by: Shawn Mendes. I heard the door open. I instantly stopped singing and poked my head out of the curtain of the shower. I saw Shawn standing there, with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Shawn what are you doing here?" I asked as I stared at all his muscles.

"I'm going to take a shower." he said, turning around and taking his towel off so he was completely revealed.

"Oh my god." I said as I closed my eyes.

"What?" he asked, stepping closer to me, "It's nothing you haven't seen." he said. I opened my eyes to see that he was right in front of me, smirking.

"Oh my god Mendes." he said, Shawn stepped in saying, "Just saving water." He said. I rolled my eyes, chuckling, then smiled wide. Shawn wrapped her arms around me, from behind and started to rub his large hands around my torso, rising the soap off. I turned myself and looked up at him. He smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist then squeezing my ass. I squealed causing Shawn to chuckle. He leaned in and kissed me passionately, pushing me against the wall. I smiled into the kiss and it soon became a heated make out. I leaned away and stared into his eyes, which were covered in lust. He bit his lip then started to kiss my neck, soon finding my sweet spot, earning a moan from me. Shawn chuckled against my skin then moved to my collarbone, then said, "You're so perfect." Then connected his lips with my skin again, getting down the become closer to my heat. He looked up at me then grabbed one of my legs then lifted it and started to lick my heat. "Oh my god Shawn." I said as I grabbed ha handful of his hair. He sucked on my heat, causing a ton of pleasure to storm through my body. I moaned loudly as I hit my climax and Shawn stood back up.

I felt his irruption his my thigh. i looked down and saw his long length, against my thigh. "Kitten you gotta help me with that." he said.

"Of corse daddy." I said, then Shawn said, "Oh kitten I love it when you call me that." I giggled then got down on my knees. I started to rub his length then put my mouth at his tip, swirling my tounge around it. "Oh kitten don't tease daddy." he said.

"Yes daddy." I said then put his length in my mouth, rubbing the rest of the un-reached length with my hands twisting them gently. Shawn moaned loudly then threw his head back. He released into my mouth and I swallowed all of it. "Oh kitten you're so good." he said, "Good job." he praised me. I stood back up and he crashed his lips onto mine. "Jump." he said. I obeyed his command and kiss him passionately. I wrapped my legs around him and Shawn looked down then placed his length at my entrance, after putting a condom on. He looked at me in the eyes and I said, "Cmon Mendes, scared?" I asked, teasing him.

"Don't do that kitten." he said then inserted his whole length into me, causing me to yelp. "Kitten you gotta be quieter." he said. I nodded and I bounced on his length, as he crashed his pelvis into mine.

"Oh my god Shawn." I moaned, throwing my head back and pleasure took over my body. I started to become closer to my climax. "Babe, I'm close." Shawn said.

"I am too." I said. We both released and I took a deep breath, trying to catch my breath. "Oh my god babe," he said as he sat down on the tub. I sighed then looked up at his eyes as the water from the shower head hit our skin. He smiled wide, as we both tried to catch our breath. Shawn ran his hand through my wet hair and said, "Best. Sex. Ever." I giggled then gave him a kiss. "I love you." he said.

"I love you too Shawn." I spoke.