He comes home with a new pet.

Niall:

You were sitting at home watching tv trying to pass time while Niall was at the studio. You were a huge dog lover and you were watching R.S.P.C.A Animal rescue and a dog was barking. Then an add came on but you still heard barking. You were extremely confused. You turned off the tv and walked up to the door. You were about half way there when the door opened and the cutest black Labrador came running in and balled you over leaving sloppy kisses all over you face. You Could hear Niall's faint laughter in the background. "Surprise baby." He said as he helped you up and held the puppy.

Harry:

Ever since your mums cat Missy died, you have always wanted to get a new pet but never got around to it. You were out shopping with your boyfriend of 3 years Harry Styles, looking for a new outfit for Liam's birthday party. You passed a pet shop but kept walking when you looked to your left and right to find now harry. You thought he was playing another trick on you so you kept walking. You went to a shop and found the purrrrrfect outfit for the night. You paid for the outfit and just about as you were about to walk out of the shop harry walked up to you with a grey cat the size of his hand. "Surprise." He said holding the kitten out for you.

Louis:

"Pleaseee!!!!! I really want you to come home!! I miss you!" You said into the phone. "Baby you know I still have 2 more weeks on tour. Just two more weeks and I'm all yours." Louis replied. Louis had been on the TMH tour and was due to come home in just two weeks. You were so excited. You started crying. "Baby. Please don't cry. I'll see you sooner than you think. I love you. Now I gotta go but I'll talk to you very soon" Louis said again. "Okay I love you baby" you replied and the phone went flat. You sat on your bed crying. You cried yourself to sleep. You were laying there peacefully till you heard the faint sound of barking. You thought you had just left the tv on. That was until you opened your eyes and saw LOUIS THERE WITH A CUTE MALTESE TERRIER IN HIS HANDS!! You jumped up and saw the little puppy. "Told you I'd he home sooner than you think. Oh and say hi to Louis jr" Louis said holding Louis jr to his cheek all cute like.

Zayn:

"No don't go in there!!!! Don't go in there!!!" You yelled at Zayn. You heard the sound of something moving in your wardrobe. You were too scared to see what it was so you got your knight in shining armour to look at it for you. "Baby. I'll be fine. I'll see if there is anything in there." Zayn said calming you down. Zayn got his phone as a light and shone it in the wardrobe. "Ahhhh!!!" Zayn screamed. "Omg omg zayn are you okay!!!!?!??? Zayn answer me!!! Zayn are you okay!?!?" You squealed. Zayn didn't respond. Something you didn't expect happend. Zayn came out with a tiny, fluffy baby rabbit, "ohh yeah happy birthday baby." Zayn said with a smart ass smile handing you the rabbit and whipping away your tears.

Liam:

"Do you know anything about Geometry?" Liam asked you randomly. "Yeah!!! Gee. I'm a tree. Get it?" You replied. Liam bursted out laughing. His face went red. Then the door bell rang. "Coming!!!" You yelled and ran to the door. "Delivery for Miss (Y/L/N)" a dilivery guy asked. "Ohh ummm thank you??" You replied confused. You hadn't ordered anything. You took the package and set it on the table. "What's that?" Liam asked. "I don't know." You replied. "Well open it!" Liam said. You opened the box and there was a card with your name on it. The hand writing was Laims. You rolled your eyes and opened it. 'To (Y/N). These past few years have been amazing. So I wanted to bet you a gift that we can take care of together. Love your skux muffin xx'. You looked at Liam and he had a shy smile on his face. You get the box out and it was heavy. You opened another box and there was a cute baby turtle. "Surprise" he said kissed your cheek.