Song preference.

Photograph by Nickelback preference. Some are sad.

Harry: look at this photograph every time it makes me laugh

How did our eyes get so red? And what the hell is on Joey's head?

After you two broke up, you wanted to leave all the memories behind. Meaning photographs, clothes, jewellery, laptop, iPad and anything that reminded you of him. Even your dog Joey. He looked at the photograph from Halloween. You and Harry were cop and robber, Joey was meant to be a cop but Niall put some weird thing on his head. After a while, you realised you didn't want this, and called Harry with red eyes, and met up, Harry realising that both of you knew it was wrong, and went to being the way you were before. In love.

Zayn: and this is where I went to school

Most of the time had better things to do.

Zayn was the bad boy. He took you on tour around Bradford showing you all the places that meant something to him. He showed you his best friends house, the place he had his first kiss, the place he would hang out when ditching school, and his main 'hang out spot'. He showed you his school, and explained to you why he didn't like going, and what 'better things' he had to do.

Louis: we used to listen to the radio, sing along with every song we know.

You couldn't take it anymore. The constant traveling, the hate, the long distance, it was all too much. So you ended it while he was on tour, not having to guts to see his hurt face in person. You packed your things. You left and found your own apartment. Not telling lou, or any of the others boys where you were. You changed your number and lost contact. Louis would always listen to the radio and listen to those old songs, and always sing along, because it was the only way he felt close with you at all.

Liam: remember the old arcade

Blew every dollar that we ever made.

You and Liam were best friends growing up. Playing around the streets, going to arcades, watching movies and the rest. When his mom found the old album, he invited you over. And after talking and catching up, you went to the arcade and he remembered all the memories. The playing games, the money you spent, and the endless hours of laughter you both shared.

Niall: and this is where I grew up,

I think the present owner fixed it up.

Niall wanted to know about your past. Not just from when you were a teen, but all of it. So you drove to where you grew up. And found it really different. You sat out front and showed him the old picture of you in blue shorts, pink shirt, posing in front of the house and he saw how much it changed. You told him how the back yard had a swing set, a slide and you and your brother had made goals out of large pieces of steel and a sheet. But the present owner took all that away, and then renovating the whole thing.

----------------------

Just a note, could you guys give me some songs you'd like me to do preferences to, and just comment your imagines and preferences below. I'll be doing some today. (28/1/14)

Love you people.

:) bella