Imagine for Bella (same name sista!!!!!!!)

"Lou can I trust you with a secret!" I asked Louis. "Of corse. What do you think this is? Bloody blabber mouth Monday?" He said sarcastically taking me outside to talk while we were having a sleep over. I've known Louis since I was 4 and he was 8.

"So what's up buttercup?" He asked sitting down. "I have a little dilemma." I said playing with my hands. "Go on" he said stroking his stubble. "Well I know this guy, and I really like him, but I don't know how to tell him, and I don't know if he feels the same way, and I thought cause you know him, maybe you could give me some advice" I explained. "Can I know this boys name?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Z..zayn..." I said looking at my hands.

"Let's go inside" he said and grabbed my hand. We sat down on the couches and all the boys were there. "Boys I think it's time for a game of truth or dare" Louis announced clapping his hands. "Let's do it" zayn said. "Sure" the others joined. "Okay. I'll go first" Louis said. "Bella. Truth or dare?" He asked. "Ummm truth" I said. "Ohh you can't choose thruth!!!" Louis complained. "Fine! Dare" I said huffing. "Okay I dare you to kiss zayn" he said.

I have him a look that could kill. "Come on Bella. You gotta kiss him" Harry sang. I got up slowly and zayn met me half way. I placed my hand on his stubbly chin and slowly leaned in. At the moment that our lips met. Once they met, they moved together smoothly. We got lost in the moment, and when we pulled apart we looked around and the others were gone. "Well uhh Bella.. Will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" He asked with his hand on my hip. "I'd love to" I said. "Oh ash you're welcome Bella" Louis said coming in. "What" I asked.

"He texted me" zayn said. "Well Louis, fuck you and thankyou" I said hugging zayn.