Temporary fix

Harry- saw your body language and I know how you're feeling.

You were at the local pub on your vacation in London, ordering a beer. As you turned around you caught a glimpse of a head of long loose curly hair, green eyes, and dark clothes. You look back and see him looking at you, with some type of wonder, as he started walking over to you. "I didn't think a lovely bird like you would be drinking beer".
"Maybe you should get to know me before making assumptions " you bit back taking a swig and looking at him again.
"Well how about we get out of here and I'll get to know you. All of you". He said smoothly making you speechless. "I'll take that as a yes" he added, moving his head closer to your ear. "Your body language makes me wonder what you look like under those clothes. And I intend to find out. Babe." He said as he grabbed your hand and headed to the car without hesitation.

Louis- all that I can see is you waking up in my t-shirt.
You were dancing and spinning and singing all at the same time as you sing along with history, not really paying attention to anyone around you but the beat. As the song came to an end, you looked up at all the boys, but they were all looking into different directions. Except Louis. He was looking right at you. As the security guards got everyone out of the theatre, you heard a loud screaming from everyone around you, and someone grab your arm. You looked at the familiar face of Louis Tomlinson, who then picked you up bridal style and ran you back stage to the dressing room where 3 other boys stood shocked. He nodded to the boys and they left, and as the door closed, his lips came to yours, following him saying "I don't know why, but I just want you to be the one waking up in my Tshirt tomorrow morning".

Liam- there's a million lights, I don't care if they're watching.
You were in the park with Liam, the stars shining, the side walk lite up as well as the park by the big lights, and he was all over you. "Liam, it isn't exactly private", you say as you push him away laughing lightly. "So. I want you." He said as he attacked your neck with a million kisses. "Liam. Seriously. It's lite up like a Christmas tree".
"So. Live on the wild side. Don't you think it's hot, if I have you right here, knowing someone might catch us? Fuck it turns me on so much " he said kissing you again. "What has gotten into you Liam?" You ask wide eyed. "I could as you the same thing and be annoyed that I haven't gotten into you yet". He said as he yanked you up to go back to your apartment.

Niall- feel you on my neck while I'm calling a taxi.
The concert had finished and you couldn't help but think how sexy Niall looked on stage, jumping around, having a good time, singing and winking at you occasionally. As the concert came to a close you felt your heat become quite wet as we ran off to you, and before he could get a drink you pulled him behind the curtain and attacked his lips, grinding your crouch to his to get some kind of contact. You moaned into the kiss at the contact and he pulled back at the sudden feeling of you. "Babe, not that I don't want you, but I gotta get a drink" he said grabbing your face and letting his lips linger for a little while. "I want you. Right now". You said before you let him go. His eyes grew, as he looked you up and down, biting his lip as he did so. He got a drink along with his belonging from the change room, running past the boys with a quick "cya tomorrow" and grabbing your hand. As you waited for the taxi to take you back to the hotel, you were kissing his neck in all the right places, making his unable to stand still. "Babe, I'm going to loose control". He warned. "Do it. Take me right here. I need you. I've never seen you look so sexy" you replied, then attacked his lips. He saw the taxi, thanking him and as you pulled up outside your hotel, he was swearing profanities under his breath as you saw how tight his pants had gotten.