Pinky promise. Zayn, Louis and niall

Pinky promise.

Louis- you were starting to get annoyed with Louis' constant pranks. Nearly everyday when you came home, he would prank you. You were on your way to his house as a surprise, but you didn't realise he knew, so he had a prank set up. You knocked on the door and stepped back a few feet. He opened the door and his hair was drenched, his clothes where wet and Liam and Niall were laughing behind him. "Uhhh....." He tried to come up with something. "You tried to prank me again? And failed?" You asked laughing lightly. "Yeah" he admitted with his head down. "I won't laugh if you pinky promise not to prank me again" you say holding your pinky out. "Done" he said and locked pinkies with you.

Zayn- you walked outside to see the boys in the pool and zayn sitting by the pool having a smoke. Your face dropped and he looked guilty. You lightly shook your head and walked back inside. You sat on your shared bed and just felt like giving up. "Babe? Baby? Boo?" You heard zayn calling for you. You didn't respond. He opened the door. "Babe. I know your upset" he started. "I'm not upset zayn. You said you would stop. And you haven't." You say not looking at him. "It's not as simple and stopping babe. It takes time. This is my first one this week. I just needed to break some stress" he says. "Pinky promise it's your first this week?" You ask. "Pinky promise. I am trying to quite." He says sitting next to you. "Well how about you close the door and I can relieve some of your stress?" You ask seductivly.

Niall- you were making cookies for Santa. Yes you still give him cookies and milk. You put the last tray in the oven and turned around to see Niall almost drooling over the cookies. "For Santa!" You say sternly. "Awwww. Can't I just have one?" He asked pouting. "It ain't working on me Horan. You have to wait till Christmas." You say and push him out of the kitchen. "But you promise I get the first one on Christmas?" Niall asked like a puppy. "I promise." You say. "No! You have to cross your heart and hope to die" he says. "Cross my heart hope to die" you say and smile. "Pinky promise?" He asks again. "Pinky promise" you say and go watch tv with him.