Another band member finds his phone

Harry: he left to go have a shower and left his phone in his bunk. Since Lou and him are best friends, he knows his code, so he goes through his phone. Seeing all the late night texts and photos you send each other. "Oi guys come see this!" He yells, just as Harry grabs the phone and hits him over the head. Disappointing the rest of the boys.

Liam: Niall being Niall, finds Liam's phone and finds the nearest nandos while on tour. But he pressed the wrong app, and it popped up with many photos of you when Liam was 'needy' cause Niall to have a small or 'big' problem to fix.

Louis: since Louis always pranks the boys, the boys decide to prank him back. They change all the contacts to superheroes, take selfies, and prank a lot of the people, leaving Louis get an earful of peoples annoyances.

Zayn: zayn can fall asleep everywhere, and while texting you, he fell asleep, as you were pretty engaged in the texts so you decided to send him something to make him happy. But the boys found it, sending you a joking text about how sexting is bad but should invest in sharing.

Niall: Niall is an outgoing guy so he isn't really protective of his phone, but when you and him are enjoying each others bodies electronically, he tries to hide it, but when the boys steel it off him, it's a little personal so he chances the boys and later gets teased and congratulated for the pictures sent.