Good night kisses

Harry- when you are laying in bed, Harry is often still watching tv or reading the latest 'gossip' on your relationship. Just when you're about to get into a deep sleep, you lathers your neck in soft kisses, then placing a soft kiss on your lips.

Zayn- you both fall asleep at the same time, but before you fall asleep, you a often in his arms, talking about your day, and him sneaking a few kisses. While he is telling you about his day, you doze off and he gives you a sweet kiss on the lips saying "I love you (Y/N)"

Niall- when you two go to sleep, you are spooning. But you are always the small spoon because he feels you need to be protected. As you go into a deep sleep, Niall gives you small kisses on your shoulder blade, and in the crook of your neck soothing you and relaxing you.

Louis- you and Louis like your space. But you like being connected in some way, so you either have your legs tangled, or you are just holding hands. Before you go into a deep slumber, Louis often rolls over, kisses you on the cheeks, nose, forehead before placing a sweet good night kiss on your lips.

Liam- before lights out, you two are sitting in bed, talking about the good and bad things from the day. You are often talking about the rude people at work, and Liam gives you advice. You then cuddle and as you fall asleep, Liam steals a few kisses while saying sweet nothing's in your ear.