Packing.

I was laughing while writing this, so I think my parents have concluded that I am infact crazy. So yeah. Comment and give me feed back, tell me what you think, and if you want any other preferences.

........................

Harry- "babe, which should I take, sparkly boots or brown boots?" He asked. "Did you day boobs or boots?!" You ask running in laughing. "Boots, if I wanted to take boobs I'd ask you to jump in" he said with a straight face. "Haha styles and the brown ones, I like them." You said pointing to the brown boots. "But I like the sparkly ones!!" He whined. "Then take the sparkly ones!" You whine mockingly. "I'll take both" he said putting both in. "Seriously, don't even know why you asked. Should have just said take both" you say talking to yourself. "I love you" he said. "Go love your boots!" You say getting food.

Louis- "okay, striped shirt, red shirt, sailor shirt, black shirt, white shirt, blue shirt. Brown pants, red pants, blue pants, black pants, white pants, blue jeans, jeans, jeans. Toms, toms, toms, toms, airs, dress shoes. (Y/N)!!!! I'm done!!!!" He yells from the room. "Yeah I heard you. How many shirts do you have?" You asked. "Six" he said and zipped up the bag. " now that that is done, time for some sexy time" he said. "Right after you pack toiletries and underwear!" You said keeping distance. "Already done" he said and you both got down to business.

Liam- "have you got everything?" You ask. "Yes, here." He said handing you a check list. "Pants, shirts, underwear, boxers, tooth brush, hair brush, tooth paste, body spray, after shave, mirror, shoes, iPad, phone, normal phone, pic of (Y/N) - normal and better ;), pillow" you read out. "Really. Pic of me? Let me see" you said putting your hand out. "No.. It's for my eyes only" he said. "It's a picture of me!" You argued, "I don't care. I like it cause it's from a unique angle. And it makes me happy" he said blushing. "Well I guess if it makes Derick happy then that's fine" you said. "Who is derick and why does this picture make him happy!?" He asked defensively. "Derick the dick. It's such a masculine name. It's sexy" you say winking. "Hey Derick!!" Liam waved to his penis.

Zayn- you was packing and you walked in to find 3 suit cases. "So you're going for a promotion gig which is for 1 and a bit months and you're taking three suitcases?" You ask. "Well yeah. One for my hair products and mirrors, one for my shoes and the other for my clothes." He said and you just walked out knowing what he is like.

Niall- you walked in the room and found Niall with 3 backs of lollies, a few bags of chips and other sorts of food. "Niall they will give you food on the plane, no need to think that you will starve" you say taking the food out of one of the suitcases. "Babe. You know when I fly I get hungry." He said like you should know it. "Babe, you get hungry from breathing." You say raising an eye brow. "What ever can you just sit on this the help me close zip please?" He asked. " okay" you say and sit on the back, only to hear an almighty bang and then the screams of you and Niall. "Oh fuck!!!! My chips!!!!! Move!!!" He yelled and pushed you off onto the bed. He opened the bag and there were chips EVERYWHERE!! "Guess I'll have to eat them now?" He said taking one and eating it. "Oh cause I'm sure it pains to you eat it!" You said. "Oh yeah.... It's so *chew* painful. I mean *chew* it's something I didn't want to do. So I'll take one for the team. Love you" he said.