He is told to read your last text

Harry: "I uh- I don't think this is apporpriate... But uhh... The last thing (Y/N) texted me was; can't wait for you to get home able, got a surprise you will love. Xx" he said. "And what was this surprise Harold?" Louis said with his smart ass comment. "It was uh- well I did love it, next question" he said quickly and the interview went on.

Liam: "the last thing (Y/N) texted me was.... good luck today and I love you xx" he said. "Damn but when I went through your phone it was like bad daddy direction" Harry said with a frown. "You went through my phone!?" Liam said, "yeah you and (Y/N) have some really really fascinating conversations, like ohh Liam get home now I want your-" Liam cut him off "hugs!" He said and punched Harry in the arm.

Louis: "well let's see... Lou what time did you say you were getting home at? I'm bored!!!! Going insane!" He said with full emotion. "Awe (Y/N) is going insane without Lou" Niall teased. "Well who can blame her?" He said, "yeah your a hand full" Harry said, "well yeah but for her two hands... If you know what I mean" he said winking. "Lou you do know this is live?" Liam asked. "Yeah I know. Love you (Y/N/N)" he said blowing a kiss.

Zany: "so zayn read us your last text to (Y/N)" the interviewer asked. "Well the last thing I sent to (Y/N) was... You better be ready. Love you xx" he said going red. "Ohhh zayn is getting lucky!!!!" Lou said hip thrusting. "I'll hit you" zayn said. "It's worth it" he said, and zayn hit him in the balls. "Yup. Yup, not worth it" Lou said high pitched. "Is your ball okay? I think I heard a pop" Niall said causing everyone to laugh.

Niall: "uhh I said, love you too so much, can't wait to take you out to get some lunch after the interview" he said, "aww Niall isn't a bad boy" Liam said hugging him, "I'm a geek in the streets, freak in the sheets" Niall said proudly, "no Niall, no you're not, you are just a penguin that everyone loves" Louis said messing up his hair. "Wait got a message! It's from (Y/N). She said, thank you Louis for clarifying to him that he is a penguin, but he is my penguin, and by the way nice love bite. Love you penguin" he said then put his head down.