Push-ups.

Liam- you were laying on the couch while the other boys were over having little competitions. "Well I bet Liam can't do as many push-ups as me!" Louis challenged. "(Y/N)! Come here babe" you heard Liam yell. "What?" You asked stretching. Lay down right there" he instructed. "Man can't you wait till we aren't here to get it on!?" Zayn asked. "Shut up zayn. And Louis get ready!" Liam said. He positioned both hands either side of your head, his feet at the souls of your feet and looked down at you. "Ready.... Set...... Go!" Harry said. They started doing push-ups, but then you realised you were Liam's motivation. Every time he came down to do another push up he gave you a little kiss. "Man Lou you are going to lose!" Niall said. "I need my own motivation. Harry! Down!" Lou joked.

Zayn- it was your Saturday routine to go to the gym with zayn. You loved to keep fit, and zayn loved watching you do so. You were on the treadmill running for 5 km. "keep going........ And......... You're done!" Zayn chanted and you put both feet on the edges of the tread. You felt your legs go weak and fell into Zayn arms. "Okay, I've helped you, now you help me!" Zayn said and picked you up bridal style and laid you on the group. He hovered over you. "Zayn what are you doing?" You asked. But he started to do push-ups. He went down and kissed you. As he went back up he explained. "You are my -kiss- motivation so every time I -kiss- go down I get a kiss -kiss-. So you are helping me" he explained. "Okay" you said and laid there getting a light kiss every time he done one push-up.

Harry- "baaaaabbbbbbeeeee" Harry whined. "Wwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaatttttt?" You said back mockingly. "I need to exercise.... But I want you"he said. "Okay I'll help you" you said and laid on the floor. "What's that going to do?" He asked. Go into a push-up position on top of me" you explained. "But what it going to do?" He asked. "Just do it!" You said. "Okay" he said and put both hands either side of your head. "Now down" you explained. And he bend down. You lightly kissed him. "Now up" you said, and he pushed up. "Down" you said again and he bent down and kissed you, "and up" you said. "See every time you do a push-up, you get a kiss" you explained. He bent down again, but instead of going back up, he rolled you over, so you were on top and that turned into a heated make out session. Oh Harold.

Louis- you were to one of the boys sound checks when you say Louis and Harry doing push-ups. You quietly walked up and sat on Louis. "(Y/N). Get off me. I'm trying to win babe." He said. "How did you know it was me?" You asked. "I can tell your but from anyone else's from anywhere babe. Niall sit on Harry" Louis finished and Niall sat on Harry. "God Niall you hefa!" Harry grunted. "I'm pregnant Harry!" Niall said in a girly voice. This made you and Harry giggle. Harry collapsed and Louis did one more push-up before you got up. "Ha I win curly!" Louis chants. "So (Y/N), what does your butt feel like?" Harry asked. "It's amazing!" Louis answered slapping it lightly. "Ohh!" You said jokingly. "Save that for tonight babe" you said and kissed Lou. "Get a room!" Zayn said. And with that, Lou threw you over his shoulder and ran to the dressing room. "Gladly!" Lou yelled while doing so.

Niall- well simply Niall doesn't do push-ups. But you were in the dressing room mucking around with the boys while they were on a break. "I challenge (Y/N) to a push-up challenge!" Louis yelled. "Okay" you said. You got into the push-up position and just as you were about to start you yelled. "Wait!" "What!?" Louis yelled. "Niall! Lay under me!" You said and Niall obeyed. Every push-up you did, you kissed Niall. "Hey no fair. I have no motivation!" Louis yelled. "Well...... Kiss the ground!" You said as it started to get a little harder to do push-ups. After about 30, you could see Louis was struggling. "Nu!" You gave in and collapsed on Niall. You laid on his chest sprawled out. "Niall is getting lucky tonight boys!" Harry said sitting on the couch with Liam and zayn. "Ha I win!" Louis chanted. "I'm a girl, of corse you'll win you turd burger!" You yelled back make Niall laugh under you.