Imagine for MackLow93

Being Liam Payne's little sister has it's ups and downs. Like going back stage at concerts, hanging out with the boys, hanging out with my brother all the time, seeing new places and eating all the best foods. But sometimes paparazzi can be bitches.

We were out for dinner after their performance in the O2 arena because Niall wouldn't shut up about being hungry like he is going to fade away to a bloody shadow. "Hey I'm going to go to the bathroom" Liam said. "Yeah I'll come too. Need to waz" Lou said. "Yeah" Harry and zayn said. "Well I'm getting food" Niall said grabbing my hand and taking me to the front counter.

"What do you want squirt?" Niall asked. He always have you weird nicknames like bug, chick, squirt, little Payne, Payno, mini Payne, little one, silly and on and on and on. "Uhhh I'll have a chicken burger with fries" I said looking at the menu. "Okay can we get 9 chicken burgers with chips, 2 chocolate smoothies, 1 vanilla smoothie, 1 strawberry smoothie, and 2 caramel smoothies please?" Niall asked. "Sure." The cashier said giving us a number.

We both sat at a table and started talking. "Omg are you two like dating?" A group of obnoxious teenagers asked. "No I'm Liam Paynes sister" I said looking at them. Soon cameras started flashing. The boys came running out for he bathroom and took your hand and took you to the car. "We are going" Liam said practically running. "Why" I asked. "Because paps" Harry said grabbing your other hand.

Soon the questions were coming left right and centre. "Who is she?" "Is this one directions girlfriend?" "Is Harry dating you?" "Are you and Niall dating?" "Are you their one night stand?" This one stood out the most because Liam staunched him and took his camera. He turned it off and gave it back to him. "You guys need to mind your own shit!" Louis screamed. "Yeah she is Liam's sister you muts!" Niall's shouted. "Stop assuming shit!" Harry said his face fuming. "Seriously get your own lives your jobs are shit!!" Zayn yelled and made a path for you all to get to the car.

As you got in, you started laughing and crying. "You guys didn't have to" you say. "What the fuck? Are you crying or laughing you mupet?" Louis asked. "Both. It's funny and insulting" you said whipping your tears. "Well boys we better toughen up our little munchkin" Niall said tickling you.