Imagine for Lauren

"So I was thinking, maybe you and I could have a night to ourselves?" Liam asked. "Okay and do what?" You asked. "I don't know, maybe I could show you who you belong to?" He said biting your earlobe. "I think ill like that. But let me see if I'm free" you say and wink. "Oh look at that, you do have plans. To fuck me" he whispered in your ear and took you to the bedroom.

"Li! Don't use that language!" You yell as he placed you on there bed and crawled up to you. "I'll use whatever language I want babe" he said and started grinding his hips into yours so you felt his member. "Liiii' you moaned.

"That's right baby. Do it again, just like that" he said undoing his belt and pulling down his pants and boxers while you pull down your shorts and undies. "God I love you" he said and rammed into you without any warning.

"Oh god your tight!" He moaned pulling out slowly. "Li don't tease!" You yell as the pain turns to pleasure. "Oh god" he said sliding back into you, and repeating this action for a few more minutes.

"Li faster!" You say clawing down his back. "Oh god that turns me on babe, do it again" he said ramming into you.

"Oh li! Yes li I'm going to come!" You yell getting to your climax. "Me to babe. Oh god!" He yelled as you box reached your climax. "So what's next on your schedule babe?" He asked. "Well here is says, shower round two?" You say winking.

"Well I like what your schedule says" he said picking you up for round two.

---------------

You're welcome!