Imagine for Tia.

It was Liam's birthday, so the boys were going out to dinner, Niall thought it would be nice for dani, Eleanor, perri and you to go so you were. You decided on a black high waisted skirt, a 'GEEK' shirt tucked in and simple black flats. You put on a few black bangles and fishtailed your hair. Well Niall did. You walked down stairs and Niall was watching the highlights of the derby.

"Ready baby?" Niall asked. "Yup" you said and kissed his cheek. He looked at you with lust, and you knew tonight was going to be fun. "Let's go" he said and grabbed your hand. You walked to the car and drove to ten venue. When you pulled up, it was a casual dinner place thing. Very nice.

You both hopped out and asked for the table name and everyone was here. Once you got there, you handed Liam his present which was two shirts, a G-Shock watch, dark blue jeans, sunnies and a toy 'Woody' doll from toy story. You just couldn't resist getting him it. You sat down and Niall's hand instantly made its way to your leg. You jumped a little earning a laugh from Niall and a weird look from Louis. "Uhh you okay Tia?" He asked. "Yeah just the seats a little cold" you said covering up the fact that Niall's hand was moving up and down you thigh painfully slow. "But the seats are velvet" Louis said. "So what is good here?" You asked. "You are" Niall whispered in your ear, making you shiver. "Uhh I think I'll have the Chicken Parmesan." Liam said. "Same" zayn said. "Yup" Harry said putting down his menu. "I'll have to crumbed chicken, with mushroom sauce and Greek salad" you say putting your menu down. "Ohh where is that?" Dani and Eleanor say at the same time. "Uhh page 4" you say putting the menu back down. "I'm having the chicken Alfredo" perri said. "I'm having you" Niall whispered. You pushed him away but he held a tight grip on your thigh.

Suddenly he put two fingers in you. "Uhh wh..... Uhh what are you having Niall" you say trying to remain calm. "Uhh I think I'll have the fish plate with extra chips." He says. "Okay" Liam starts. "Let's order" he says. Once you all order, you start having conversation. "So Niall. How is it having Tia living with you now?" Louis asked. "Oh it's really great. She likes soccer eats nearly as much as me and really good in-" you cut him off. "Enough Niall! They get it!" You say not wanting him to finish hit sentence. "I was going to say kitchen dear" he says as he moves his fingers deeper, waiting for a reaction. You just look at him trying not to let out any unearthly noises. "Hey Tia. Are you okay? You look a little constipated" Eleanor suddenly says. "Uhh yeah I'm fine. Just great" you say as you feel your walls tighten. You all started talking again, and Niall whispered "I'm going to make you scream my name so loud, that people who are deaf will hear you" he said and it send you over the edge. You grab his thigh and squeeze it and cum on his fingers. He whips his fingers clean and kisses you sweetly. "Feel better?" He asks quietly as the food came. "Yes, and you're going to pay" you state eating a little bit of lettuce. "Who is going to pay?" Louis asked and you start choking on the lettuce. "No... Nothing Louis" you say swallowing the lettuce. "That's not the only thing you'll be swallowing and choking on tonight" Niall whispered and quickly runs his hand across your area.

----------

Feel free to send in your requests, you can comment here.

1. Your name.

2. The guy.

3. The scene.

4. Dirty or normal.

Easy as 1,2,3,4. Literally, or just dm me. Or Kik me, Bella.suto :)

Love you.

Oh and read my new book 'daddy's little helper.'