Silent treatment part five (Niall)

Silent treatment

Niall- I came home just in time to get everything ready. Your sister was coming over. You went into the kitchen, and found the plate of food that you prepared for dinner empty, the cake gone and only the salad left. You stormed into the living room and looked at Niall. "Why did you eat all the food you ding bat!?!?" You shouted. You wanted to make a nice dinner and now it's all gone. He just looked at you. You rolled your eyes and walked up stairs, you got changed and just sat on the bed. You made sure to lock the door and slip down the door and cried into your hands. Everything was gone. Only salad left. And your sister will be here any minute. You just waited for her to arrive.... After an hour you stopped crying and just sat there. "(Y/N)!" Niall called from the other side. He started banging on the door making it vibrate. (Don't think dirty!!!!). You didn't talk to him. "I thought your sister called you!?!?" He yelled confused. "Why would she call me!?" You asked. "She had to rain check." He said. You got up and opened the door causing his to fly forward. "I thought she would have called you" he said as he was laying on top of you. "She didn't" you said getting lost in his blue eyes. "Are you still angry?" He asked. "Ummm..... No" you said quietly. And he smashed his lips into yours.