Ticklish

Harry- you were watching tv and Harry's hand slipped to your thigh. You jumped. "What?" He asked looking at you. "I'm ticklish.." You say shyly. "On your thigh?" He asked. "Yes" you say watching the tv once again. Harry's hand found it's way to your thigh again, but this time, to annoy you.

Liam- you were out at dinner with your family. Liam put his head near your ear and you giggled without him saying anything. "I didn't say anything" he said with a puzzled face. "My ears are ticklish." You admit. "Really?" He asked surprised. "Yeah weird right?" You asked. "No. Cute" he said smiling.

Louis- he had you on the ground. You were pinned down my your wrists. His hands made their way to you stomach and he started tickling you. But he didn't know you weren't ticklish on your stomach. "Really?" He said trying to make you giggle. "I'm ticklish on my feet." You admit but quickly push him off. The rest of the day, he tries to tickle your feet.

Zayn- he was kissing your neck when you giggled. "Why did you just giggle?" He asked amused. "My neck is ticklish" you said sheepishly. "Okay. So if I do this... You will giggle?" He asked and lightly brushed his hand by your neck. "Yes now stop. Please" you say pushing him away. "Okay okay. Fine. But it's cute" he said kissing you.

Niall- you were at his house and you were laying on the floor trying to cool off. You were just in a heated argument over the phone with your ex. Niall came to talk to you but all you did was cover your face. Soon, you felt Niall's hand traveling all over your body, tickling you and you were in a fit of laughter. "Talk to me!" He said while tickling you. "Okay okay! Let's talk!" You said and he then stopped.