Niall imagine

You were closing for at Starbucks. It was 8:30 and the last customer just left. You went to the counter and just whipped over the chocolate, and spilled drinks.

The bell rang letting you know that someone came in. "Sorry we are closed." You said not looking up.

"Oh sorry love can we just get 5 coffees to go?" Someone with a sweet Irish accent asked,

You looked up and saw 5 amazing looking guys standing there looking at you.

"Oh.... Uhh. Yeah just take a seat ill bring it too you. How would you like them?" You asked.

"All large with 2 sugars in 3 and 2 with none thankyou" Harry asked.

"Okay just give me a minute." You replied getting 5 cups.

Once the coffees were done, you got a tray and brought them the coffees.

You started walking away when one of the boys grabbed your arm. "Sit down. I'm sure you've have a full on day. Take a seat." Niall said pulling up a seat.

You sat down and just sat there.

"So what is your name love?" Liam asked,

"(Y/N)" you replied shyly.

"Well, I guess it's true, a beautiful name for a beautiful face. Are you (Y/N)?" Niall asked looking at you intently.

"Good. And you?" You replied smiling.

"I'm great." He replied.

Once the boys were finished they put their cups into the bin and thanked you.

They all started to leave but Niall.

"Hey (Y/N), when are you working next?" He asked,

"Uhh tomorrow morning and then closing again why?" You asked a bit confused.

"Well the boys and I will come by again tomorrow" he said and kissed your cheek,

The next night they came and he said and he asked you on a date this Saturday. You obviously accepted.