Silent treatment part 3 (Louis)

Silent treatment.

Louis- "but baby" Louis whined. You were annoyed because he hid all your make up and moisturiser and won't tell you where it is. You walked out and went down stairs. "(Y/N)! Please I'm sorry!" Louis cried. You just sat on the lounge and ignored him. He went up stairs and you were reading a book for about an hour until Louis came down stairs. "Please. I'm begging you. I won't ever hid it again. I thought that you didn't need any of that stuff because you are beautiful enough. Please don't torture me by not talking. If you don't talk then I don't get to hear your beautiful voice I love so much. Wait!" Louis screamed. You were on the verge of tear by his speech. He came back down with all your makeup and moisturiser and put it I front of you. "See. It's all there. I promise I won't do it ever again. I'll even buy you more just please talk to me and stop ig-" you cut him off my crashing your lips into his. You pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Does this mean I'm forgiven?" He asked. You kissed him again. "What do you think?" You asked again. He crashed his lips into yours and you jump up and wrapped your legs around his waist ready for a good night.