How you met

Liam: "hi can I help you?" You asked at the counter. "Yeah can you help me find a good turtle?" Someone asked. You looked up and realised it was the one and only Liam. "Uhh uh yeah sure" you say. "Follow me" you say again coming from behind the counter and walking toward the tanks. "Were you looking for a baby or adult turtle?" You ask. "Umm I'm not really fussed." He said. "Okay well I'll just grab you one" you say getting a plastic bag and putting one in. "Here you go. I'll just take that up to the register." You say walking away to the desk. "Is that all?" You ask. "No actually. How much for your number and a date?" He asked. "Hmm that will be free actually. We are having a buy something and date me special that just ran out" you say with a small wink. "Okay well I'll call you tomorrow." He says after getting your number and his turtle.

(Y/B/N -your brothers name)

Harry: "go (Y/B/N)!!!!" You scream as your brother is running down the soccer field. He scored and the final whistle blew. Your brothers team had just won the grand final. You run onto the field and see your brother. You jump on his back and kiss his cheek while congratulating him. "Omg (Y/B/N), you won!!" You said. "Uhhh I'm not (Y/B/N)." He said. You awkwardly jumped off his back and your brother came up to you. "So (Y/N), I see you have met harry" you brother says. "Ohh..... Omg you're Harry styles!" You say in excitement. "Okay.... I'll let you two get to know eachother. Oh and Harry. You hurt her, I'll hurt you." Your brother said going off with his girlfriend.

Zayn: you were at their concert and you were in front row. You had backstage tickets with your best friend. "Let's go!!!" She yells. You both go back stage and go to the dressing room. There were about 8 other people in their. "Ohh ummm security just said that the boys dressing room is in the next room...." You friend said. "Ohhhhhh really!? Lets go!" One girl I'd. They all followed and went into the little closet. Once they all went in there, you locked the door and went back into the dressing room. The boys soon came in. "Oh.... I thought there were more." Harry said. Your best friend loves Harry. "Ohh ummmm..." Your friend started. "They said they had to go..... Ummmm...... Get their cats out of the ovens!!" You quickly lied. "Right. So they all just coincidentally get their cats out of their ovens at the same time?" Louis asked. "Well yeah, and they all said they would be back soon." Your friend said. "At the same time!" You finished while mimicking Louis. "Well I'm (Y/N), and this is my best friend (Y/B/F/N)." You say. "Well hi we are-"you cut them out. "Liam, Harry, Niall, Louie and Zack!" You say quoting the video. "Hey!" Zayn says. "Sorry"you say. "Well for that, I'm taking you out on a date. Lets go!" He said while waving good bye to the boys and your best friend.

Louis: you were setting out the latest TOMS onto the shelves when someone tapped you on the shoulder. "Hi can you help me?" Someone asked. "Sure. What do you need?" You asked turning around to the one and only Louis Tomlinson. "I need new TOMS. Where are they?" He asked. "Ummm...... Right there" you said pointing to your left. "Oh right. Umm red size 9." He said. "Okay here try these ones." You say handing his some. He puts them on an dithery fit right. "Sure ill take them" he says handing it back to you. "Okay sure." You get the box and add them up. "Oh can I get one more thing?" He asked. "Yeah sure" you say looking into his eyes. "Your number?" He asked with a wink. "Hmmm well...... Only cause I'm in a good mood." You say and hand him your number.

Niall: you and your brother were at the guitar shop. You wanted to learn how to play guitar so he offered to pay for your lessons. You walked up to the counter but something caught your eye. "Oh (Y/B/N), look at this guitar!" You say and as your hand goes to grab it, someone else does. " oh sorry love, you can take it" he says. "Ohh no its okay, I was just looking." You say. But then you notice who it is. Niall Horan. "How about, you give me your number, and I'll buy it for you". "Oh no I couldn't ask you to do that, but I can give you my number" you say handing him your number.