Love bites

Harry- when you wake up, you see Harry with his arm protectively around you. "Haz?" You whisper trying to get him up. "Hmm" is his response. You try to get out of his grip but he won't let you go. "Harry" you whine and he opens his eyes. He eyes widen when he sees purple marks on your neck and collar bones. "What... Is there something on my face?" You ask feeling your face. "No your neck" he says quietly. You feel your neck, and get up and look in the mirror. "Harrrrrrrryyyyy" you complain. "Hey at leasts people now know you are mine" he says and plants a sweet lingering kiss on your lips.

Liam- you woke up and Liam wasn't in bed. You heard commotion from down stairs and knew that the boys were over. You put on a pair of track suit pants, and some yellow and black stripy socks. You walked down stairs and all the boys eyes were on you. "What?" You asked. "Uhhh..... Babe can you get me a drink?" Liam asked. "Uhh yeah sure water?" You ask. "Yeah" he says slowly. You walk into the kitchen. "So how was she?" You heard Harry ask. "Great" Liam said a smile evident on his face. "Well looks like it from her neck." Zayn commented. You froze. You felt your neck and winced a little. You looked into your reflection and dropped the cup hence it shattering all over the floor. "(Y/N)!" Liam yelled. "Liam!!!!!!!!!!!" You screamed. "Oh you're in shit" Louis said laughing. You stormed out blushing. "Why didn't you tell me!?" You said covering your love bite. "You missed ones (Y/N)." Harry said pointing to the other side of your neck. You covered your neck, and ran up stairs.

Louis- you were in bed after a long night with Louis. Louis started kissing your neck and found your sweet spot. "Louis" you moaned. He started sucking and lightly biting your sweet spot. "Louis.... Stop.... I have work tomorrow" you said before he could give you a love bite. He took your hands and put them above your head. He continued sucking and biting until he was satisfied with the red salivary mark on your neck below your ear. "Great. Scarf tomorrow" you sighed. "Well the wont work babe. You might have to call in sick..... You can't cover this beauty. "Gee thanks Louis." You said laying your head on his chest. "Hey, spending the day with your sexy ass boyfriend isn't that bad." Louis said. "No but spending the day with you is" you say joking. "Oh you love me" he said rolling you over and kissing your hungrily.

Zayn- you were with the boys at Liam's since he has a pool. You were laying on the bed in the sun. "Baby come in. It's so refreshing." Zayn called. "No" you said. You could hear splashing then heard footsteps coming towards you. "Boo come in" he said again and you felt water droplets fall onto your skin. "Noooo.... I'm tanning" you respond. You felt a little bit of weight go onto you and then zayns lips connect with yours. "Please" he mumbles into the kiss. "Later" you mumble back while kissing his and lightly putting your hand on his toned chest. You lightly ran your hand down his chest teasingly. "Don't tease" he mumbled burying his head into your neck. You felt his start to lightly suck the skin and let out a little moan. "Zayn hurry up!" You heard Harry shout but zayn kept busy. After a minute or so, he retreated from your neck and looked at his work of art. "Punishment. Now come on baby" zayn said picking you up bridal style. "Zayn!" You shrieked, and soon felt zayn lower into the water. "Fine I'm in!" You yelled and dunked under.

Niall- you came home after a stressful day. You heard the light sound of a guitar being strummed and knew your boyfriend was home. You took off your jacket and shoes leaving you in your skirt, shirt and stockings. You walked up stairs and saw Niall sitting on the bed with his guitar and a piece of paper. "Hey darling" Niall said putting his guitar down and moving the the edge of the bed. You stood between his legs and he hugged your torso. You began to lightly tease his hair with your fingers. "Sit on my lap baby" Niall said gesturing to his lap. You sat down and Niall brung your legs over his other leg.you rested your head on his shoulder and felt Niall's lips connect with your neck. You let out a little moan as he started sucking on your sweet spot. "Mmmmm Niall" you moaned. You felt his mouth curve into a smile. He continued to suck until he was satisfied with your pleasure. "How about I run you a nice hot bath and you can relax?" Niall suggested. "Only if you join me" you said and you both went to run the bath. Once you stripped, you put your hair into a bun and as your hand ran across your neck, you felt a bruise coming on. "Niii" you whined. "You're mine" he said and kissed your love bite softly.