Another band member accidentally touches your boobs.

Harry- he invited you over to Lou and his flat with the other boys and you were laying down watching a movie next to Harry while zayn was on your other side. The other boys were on the lounge. Zayn was fast asleep. Suddenly you felt a hand on your boob. You looked down and saw zayn had rolled over and had his hand rested on your boob. "Harry! Help" you whisper/yelled to Harry. Harry looked over and laughed lightly. "Ok zayn stop feeling up my girlfriend!" He yelled and zayn jumped and looked where his hand was. He instantly blushed.

Liam- Liam and Louis were playing FIFA while they were in Australia. You were going to the beach with the boys today and walked in and sat on Liam's lap in your bikini and towel around your neck. "Ready to go?" You asked them. "Wow. (Y/N). You're more..... Ummm.... Developed since I saw you last." Louis said awkwardly eyeing you. "Louis you have your own girlfriend" Liam announced. "Yeah I know." He said. Harry, Niall and zayn came running in and jumped on the lounge causing Louis to fall forward. He put his hands in front of him to stop him falling but instead of hitting the lounge, he hit your boobs. "Ohh uhhhh uhh I uhhhh let's go to the pool" he said awkwardly walking out of the room.

Louis- of corse Harry was with Louis. They were talking about something when you walking in. You were laid down next to Louis and fell asleep....... Half an hour later when you woke up, it was dark, and you could merely see the silhouette of Harry. "Haz turn on the lights" you demanded. "It's a blackout." He said. "Wh- omg where is Louis!!!" You started to panic. You have a fear of the dark. "Oh shit I forgot... Come here (Y/N)" Harry said walking over to you. He wouldn't see you so he bent down to grab your hand. "That wasn't your hand was it?" Harry asked. "Nope" you said awkwardly. But suddenly there was a big road of thunder. You jumped and found Harry and jumped into his arms. The lights came back on, and Louis walked into the room, "nothing happened" you quickly whispered into Harry's ear. "Yup" he whispered back. "You okay (Y/N/N)?" Louis asked taking you in his arms.

Zayn- the boys had invited you and zayn over for a small celebration for the winning of their first Brit. You were in the kitchen getting another drink when a very drunk Niall came in. "Ohh (Y/N)" he slurred. "Can you get me another drink?" He asked. "Yeah sure" you said getting a beer and handing it to him. You both walked out laughing at his joke. "Oh zayn!!! (Y/N) is awesome!!" He said putting an arm over your shoulder. He took a step forward and stumbled, so you put an arm under his to support him, he put his hand up to grab your shoulder but missed. "Niall!" Zayn yelled. "Ohh that isn't a shoulder!" Niall slurred going a bit pink. Your cheeks were red as you laughed shyly. "Niall no more after that mate" Liam instructed. "But dad!!!!!" He whined.

Niall- you, the boys and dani were at the pools. You and dani thought it would be a good idea to wear matching bikinis. You were on a chair with dani and the boys called you over to come in the pool. You and dani jumped in together and swam around under the water. You were talking with dani when she got out to go the the loo. Liam didn't see dani get out, so he came up behind you and placed his hands gently on your breasts. "You like that baby?" He asked. You blushed and swatted him hand away. "No" you said facing him. Luckily the other boys were splashing each other and dunking Harry teasing his now strait hair. "I'm so sorry" he said. "It's okay, but this never happened" you said and swam over and got on Niall's shoulders. "Chicken fight!!" You cheered.