how he tells the fans you're pregnant

harry: when he found out you were pregnant, he was so happy. he loves kids. the first person he told was Louis. he called simon for a meeting and told him. he was a little upset about it so said wait a couple weeks before telling anyone. harry didn't like the idea of waiting 3 weeks and since they were going back on tour in 5 days he took matters into his own hands. at the airport, he stood on a table, so obviously he was surround. he got you onto the table over liams protests and announced that youre pregnant. there was some hate but most of it was positive stuff on twitter. lets just say simon wasn't your biggest fan.

liam: over twitter. well twittcam. he waited till you were showing to tell the fans. he wantd to tell them from day one. but he listened to simon and waited. he posted a picture and week he took a new photo till the day of birth and made a timeline for fans.

Louis: he wore a shirt that said 'Im going to be a daddy to a baby'.

zany: he waited till simon told everyone. he didn't really want to make a big fuss about it all.

niall: he posted on twitter, instagram and did a twitcam with you before telling simon about any of it. simon wasn't too impressed.