imagine for Claudia.

"Guess who is going to be four tomorrow? " Harry asked your daughter darcy. "Oh! It's me!!" She cheered. "Daddy.. can you and Uncle Lou be princess at my party? " she asked. "Uhh" he started but then she pulled the puppy dog face liam taught her. "Oh alright darcy." He said kissing her head. "And can uncle Ni be a evil lepcaun? And uncle Zayn be a evil mokey?" She asked noy able to pronounce the words right. "I could arrange that" he said with a smile. "What about Uncle Li?" Harry asked. "He can be in the audience with me and mummy!" She cheered. "Darcy. Do you want daddy to have straight hair, make up and a tutu?" You asked her. "Please daddy?! Pretty please?" She asked using the puppy dog eyes again. "Claudia. You are going to make me into a fairy!" Harry joked. "Ohh!! Can you be princess? And give lots of lollies and glitter and have a wand and do ballet?" She Asked getting excited. "Ill see what I can do princess." Harry said kissed her head. "No daddy. You the princess" she said giggling. "Yeah harry you're the princess" you teased. "You are lucky I love you" harry said. "Oh really?" Uou asked. "Yeah. I love you. And I love you too darcy. Very much" harry said hugging you both.

"Hey harry. Dont you, lou, zayn and Niall have something to plan?" You asked winkinh and takjing darcy to watch tv. "Payback is coming babe" he called going yo talk to yhe boys.