Imagine for Ashlee.

"So I was thinking. Tomorrow we go to the movies?" Harry asked as you were both watching tv. "Yeah. What movie?" You ask. "Uhh.... How about twilight. I know you girls are into all that romantic stuff" he said using hand gestures. "Oh yes. I would love if you rocked up in your black range rover, gave me a bunch of red roses, wine and then we saw some sappy movie and had a romantic date and rode off into the sunset" you say sarcastically. "Well I can do the range rover, wine, roses, sappy movie, romantic date, but depends on which kind of ride you mean" Harry explained with a dirty mind intended. "That could be arranged mr styles. "Well, I better go set up this date miss Harris now shouldn't i?" Harry asked being posh. "Oh you really should mr styles that would be lovely. And sweet bubbly would be just delightful" you say. "Well what about white and creamy?" He asked winking. "Nope... Nope too far" you say shooing him out. "Goodbye my love!" He said dramatically getting into his range rover...

Next day.

You got up and did your usual routine. Had a shower, washed your hair, shaved, moisturised, blow dried your hair, straitened it and did your make up. You put on a pink knee length dress and cardigan and put your one direction perfume in, since Harry bought it for you. He knocked at your door, and as you opened it, he had a bottle of wine and two glasses in one hand and a bunch of roses in the other. "Awwww haz" you say and kiss him. "You ready to go?" He asked. "Defiantly" you say and go to the movies.

*during movie*

"So remind me, why are we the only ones in here and the movie came out today?" You ask suspiciously. "Well I didn't want anyone to be in here when I do this" he says, "do wha----!" You were cut off by him lifting you onto his lap. You were straddling his lap and he kissed your forcefully. He shifted your dress up slightly and pulled down your undies. "I love you" he said and out toe fingers in. "Oh god Harry" you say. "I love you so much babe" he says again pumping his fingers. Soon you reached your climax and he smiled evily. "You're good" he smirks and kisses you again. "I know. I learnt from the best" you say and wink. "Why thankyou" he says. "I was talking about Louis......" You say slowly. His face went red and looked at you sternly. "That asshole!" He mutters. "I'm joking" you say and kiss him again. "Oh..... You've been a bad girl" he said and took you home for your punishment.