Drunk calls

Drunk calls.

Harry- when Harry calls you when he is intoxicated, it's both amusing and weird. Normally you can hear Louis in the background screaming super man, or zayn saying is all too familiar catch phrase 'Vas Happnin''. But your favourite was when he was at Louis' birthday and you heard Paul telling Harry to stop trying to seduce Liam into liking him. Quite a laugh.

Liam- Liam doesn't always get drunk. Most of the time you get calls from the boys trying to prank you which is silly because that don't put the phone on private so you know exactly who it is. But if they do it 'right' then you can still tell because Niall always gives up to act with his infectious laugh.

Louis- are quite hilarious. He tells you 'secrets', tells you that the boys are his lovers..... And that he loves Paul. You always hear Paul or Liam in the background of these calls cause Louis is always the jokesters of the group.

Zayn- are sweet. When he is drunk it's like he is a poet. He tells you he loves you, that he thinks you are perfect and that he is lucky to have you. You get the occasional call where there is screaming in the background of the boys telling zayn he is whipped but very rarely because you normally hear Louis screaming because he is running away from zayn.

Niall- are funny. He will call you but the just put his phone down for Paul to grab. You always hear Liam and Paul to tell Niall to stop drinking or to stop doing something because well Niall is Irish. He loves his alcohol. But sometimes it's strange because he talks then stops.