Imagine for katieboo15

"Babe! Hurry up!" Liam called from the bedroom. Today was your anniversary and he was treating you like a princess. "Hang on!" You called from the bathroom. You quickly washed your face and walked into the bedroom.

You hopped into bed and faced him and put your head to his chest and cuddled into him. You started to fall asleep, but then he huffed. "What's wrong babe?" You asked. "I... Uhh.... I have a little problem" he said. You shifted a little and felt something against your stomach. "Oh... Really?" You asked. "I can't help it" he whined. You slowly moved your hand from his chest down South and slowly rubbed his member. "Ohh Katie" he moaned. You giggled a little. He moved his hand to your breast and massaged it. You moaned his name. "Oh your so good babe" he moaned rolling his head back. You stopped, being a tease and rolled over and faced your back to him. "What... Katie? What happened?" He asked. "I'm tired babe" you said and closed your eyes.

"You're getting it tomorrow babe" he said and put his hand over your stomach. "Okay." You said and went into a deep sleep.

-------------

Sorry.... That was really crappy.... I can't really think about what to write.... Sorry..