Silent treatment part 2 (Liam)

Liam- you were having a peaceful day, relaxing, watching tv, and reading a book. You were in your track suit pants, Liam's shirt and had your glasses on. You didn't realise Liam came home until he took your book away, took off your glasses and ran away. "Liam!!!!!" You screamed. He came back with a cheeky smile, no book or glasses. "Yes dear" he asked innocently. "I was reading that book!" You complained. "But I'm home" he said gesturing to him. "Yeah okay let me finish the book and then I'll relax with you!" You whined. "No, I haven't been home all day, and I miss you" he said giving you puppy dog eyes. You didn't respond. Instead you smiles, and walked into the kitchen. You got a bottle of water and sat down and turned on the tv. Liam looked confused. He soon caught on with the silent treatment. "Don't do that baby" he said standing there. You just sat there. He sat on the opposite side of the couch. He changed the channel to toy story 3 which you happened to love. You mentally screamed. "Come here baby" Liam said. You didn't respond. About 60 minutes through the movie, you were in Liam's arms watching toy story together. It wasn't until Liam said "I knew you couldn't resist me" that you realised you were his arms and forgot about silent treatment.