Imagine for symphony.

Today was to day. I knew I was ready. It's been 6 months with zayn and we were going on a date. My outfit was a flowery dress, washed out denim vest, and white vans. I out on natural makeup and got my brown over the shoulder bag and put my phone, lipgloss, ID and foundation.

Zayn told me that he had everything set up, so I was touched, I was pulled back into reality when the doorbell rang. I went to the door and zayn was there looking at my bird on the front porch. I coughed awkwardly. "Oh h...... Hi. You look beautiful" he said and kissed me lightly. I blushed. Yeah he still makes me blush. "You ready to go?" He asked. "Yeah" I said and we walked to his car. "Madam" he said, what a gentleman.

Once we got to the picnic, it was beautiful. It was by a lake type thing, surrounded by trees, long vines, a small waterfall and the birds chirping in the background. It was like a scene from a romantic movie. "I wanted today to be special." Zayn said kissing my cheek. I smiled at hime, "I have a surprise for you" I say. "Really?" He asked confused. "Yeah. But can we eat first?" I said teasing. But he didn't know. "Yeah of corse" he said and we started eating.

...

After we ate, we had a couple wines. "So do you want your surprise?" I asked. "Yeah okay" he said. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my thigh. I started moving it slowly up my thigh and soon he clicked. He moved it up towards my area and rubbed lightly. It felt so good. "I'm ready' I said and he looked at me. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah" I said and he quickly, with out hesitation, put his finger inside of me. He started moving it around, and is moaned a little. I quickly covered my mouth, "it's alright love." He said and moved my hand from my mouth. "Does it feel good?" He asked. "Yes"

I laid back and enjoyed it. He got onto of me, finger still in me, and kissed me lightly. "I love you" he moaned into the kiss. I started feeling something growing hard against my leg and looked down. Zayn looked at me. "He is happy" he said with a cake eke smile. I traced my hands down slowly to his belt, and undid it, along with his pants. I slowly pulled them down and he shook them off. He added another finger and I started to feel a knot forming in my stomach. "Ohh zayn" I moan. "God you sound sexy" he said and started punting faster. Before I reached my high, he pulled out, and pulled down my undies and pulled up my dress. Me pulled down his boxes, and lined up.

"Ready?" He asked. "Yup" I said and he slowly entered me. A tear rolled down my cheek, and he kissed it away. "It will go away" he said and soon after a few slow thrusts it turned into pleaser. "Faster" I said and he obliged. "You feel good" he moaned and kept going. "Ohh zayn" I moaned. "Stop moaning my name" he sisd. "I don't want to cum yet" he said. The familiar feeling came back. "I think I'm about to...." I said and he cut me out "me to" he said and he started getting deeper. "On three" he said and we both came and our juices mixed.

He rolled off and pulled his boxers back on. I pulled my dress down and looked at him, "so good" he said and kissed me. "Why did I wait so long?" I questioned. "I don't know. But it was worth it" he said and kissed me again. We headed home for round two.