Imagine for Lauren.

"Let's go to the beach each let's go get away" I sang in the car on the way to the beach. "I'm so excited. We are going to the beach!" I screamed. "Okay Lauren, calm down babe" Liam said placing a hand on my thigh. "Beach, beach, beach, beach!" I sang as we pulled up to the beach.

We unpacked our stuff and set up in the sun. "Hey babe, wanna put some lotion on my back?" I asked. "Sure" he said and slowly spread it across my back while massaging my back. "Hmmm Liam" I moaned. "Don't do that babe" he said finished putting sun scream on. "Sorry, but your hands are magic" I said and kissed him lightly. "Want me to get some ice cream?" He asked. "Sure. Strawberry please" I said with a smile. "I'd be berry happy too" he said laughing at his own joke.

As we left, a very fit guy came and sat next to me. "Hey babe" he said and placed a hand on my thigh. "Can you not, I'm here with my boyfriend." I said moving away. "Come on. I can make you feel good" he said moving closer. "Oi mate! Like she said! She is here with a mate!" Liam yelled. "Oh sorry dude" he said walking away. "He came on to me" I said trying to calm him down. "I know. Let's go!" He said and picked me up. We went to the ocean and surprisingly not many people were out today.

"Cool down a bit babe" I said. "I will." He said. We were in about waist height, when I felt two of his strong fingers enter me. "Oh god Liam" I moaned biting his neck softly. "You're all mine!" He said, curling his fingers to hit all the right places. "Oh right there" I squeezed. "I know" he said. "Liam I'm..." "Just come baby, come for daddy" he said and pushed his fingers into me one more time. "Lii" I moaned into his neck. "Just remember, you're all mine, and no one, getting to touch or make you feel the way I just did" he said and slipped his fingers out.

"Yes daddy" I said and kissed him and 'accidentally touched him member. "LAUREN WE NEED TO GO HOME NOW!!!!" Liam screamed.