Silent treatment. Part 1 (Harry)

Harry- Harry knows you hate being tickled mainly because you are ticklish everywhere. He teases you by lightly rubbing his had on you neck and back and you squirm because you hate the feeling of being tickled. Suddenly his hands are traveling all over your body and you start kicking and hitting him. Suddenly he stops, gets up and walks away. You are confused and sit there for a bit. You walk up to your room and see Harry in the foetal position holding his area. "Baby. You okay?" You ask. "No" he gets out in a higher then usual pitch voice. "Do you want me to get you anything?" You ask. He doesn't respond. Instead and turns away from you. "Silent treatment. Okay. Bye" you say and walk out....... After an hour of not talking or seeing each other, you hear the light footsteps of Harry. "Baby?" Harry asks. You give him payback and don't talk to him. "Please. Don't give me th silent treatment." You just keep watching the tv. Suddenly Harry is laying on the couch with his head on your lap. He grabs your hand and places it on his head moving it through his curls. "I love you buttercup" he said looking into your eyes. You lean down and kiss his and as it gets heated, you pull away with a cheeky smile. "Hard to get are we?" Harry asks flirtatiously. "Maybe" you says in a low voice. You straddle his hips and it turns into a heated make out session.