Imagine for megan

As the girl cheerleading team finished practice, and the boys soccer team finished, I had forgot something under the bleachers so I went there and retrieved it. I was my laptop. I saw it and grabbed it and then I heard a voice.

"Hey love" he said. I turned around and saw the captain of the soccer team. "Oh hey Lou. Why you still back here?" I asked. "Well you know, it's kinda tradition that the soccer captain and the cheerleading captain go out" he said pushing a piece of hair behind your head. "Really now?" You said seductively running you fingers down his arm. "Yeah it is," he said,

"Well maybe we could do something else." You said and kissed his lips softly. That soft kiss turned into a heated kiss. But you suddenly pulled away. "Wait! What if someone sees us?" You asked looking around. "The ground closes after coach leaves" he said and kissed you again. "Good" you said Into the kiss.

He pulled up your skirt and down your panties and pulled down his soccer shorts and Calvin Klein underwear. "Condom?" You asked. "Right here" he said and rolled it on. He lifted you up in a beam with a seat and spread you legs, "oh god" he said as he entered you. "God you're tight" he said and he came out and pushed back in. "Oh god Lou please go faster "you said before finding his sweet spot. "Oh this feels so good" you said again trying to match up to his thrusting.

You wrapped your legs around his torso to get him deeper. As he moved his hips to your left. "Oh yes right there. Do that again" you said letting your head fall back. "Ohh I'm so close baby" he said pushin in again and coming out. "I'm close too" you said meeting his thrusts. "Ohhh fuuuuuucckkk" he said making a few more fast thrusts and stopping. "Oh that was amazing. We should do this again" you said.

"Okay, meet me a my place in 20 minutes for round two. And tomorrow at my house. And everyday after that. You are amazing" he said kissing you and walking off" winking at you.

"I thought it was locked?" You asked. "Na I just said that to make you not worry babe" he said walking to his car and driving off. "Smart ass" you said before getting into your car and driving to his house for round two.