Your first date (Harry) mature content

Harry asked you on a date a week after you became an official couple. You were fine with the fact of the world knowing you were dating the one and only Harry styles. You decided to wear a dress. It was loose, and ended above your knee, it was grey with flowers across the bottom and on the boobs. You applied light makeup.

You soon heard the doorbell. You put on scrappy sandals and got you off the shoulder bag. You opened the door to see Harry in his white v neck, black skinny jeans, boots and blazer. "Hello beautiful. You ready to go" he asked in his amazing accent. "Yeah" you said and he offered his hand. You took it and he lead you to his range rover. "There you go" he said opening the door for you. You got it and drove to the movies.

"So I was thinking we could watch the titanic." He stated looking at the featuring movies. "Yeah I love that movie" you responded. "Okay" he said and got the tickets. "Did you want popcorn (Y/N)?" He asked, "yes please" you said with a smile.

You got into the Cinema and you two were the only ones in there. "Where is everyone else?" You asked. "I don't know" he said with a smile. "You did this didn't you?" You asked seriously. "Maybe" he said and snuck in a sweet kiss. You blushed and looked into his eyes. "Where did you want to sit?" He asked. "Middle?" You suggested, "sure" he said leading you to the middle, once in the middle, you said down and it started. Right on time.

You were about 30 minutes into the movie, when you felt Harry's eyes on you. "Yes" you asked looking at him, "you're beautiful" he said leaning in slightly. "Just kiss me already" you said waiting for the connection. "Meet me half way" he said with a smile. You leaned in and kissed him. You felt fireworks. It started getting a little heated and he ran his tongue along your bottom lip. You didn't grant access. Instead pulling away and biting his lip playfully. "I think we need to get out of here" he said biting his lip. You slowly nodded and he took your hand and you both headed back to his place to end your unfinished business.