Please read

Hey readers. This is the last chapter of my book 'you're not my mum' and I will be doing an epilogue today hopefully. It would be great if you could check it out and get the reads up. I'm thinking about putting it up for a watty award. Please and thank you :)

..................................................................................................

"Mummy!!!! When is my brother going to be here?!?" Scarlett yelled running into the room. " Any day now baby" I said sitting up slowly. 39 weeks pregnant, and I look very pregnant to Niall. I can barely walk now a days, my back is always hurting, and my feet are swollen, but I had to put up with that fro Scarlett, except she was like 37 weeks.

"Niall!!!! A little help??!!" I yelled not being able to get up. "Here mummy I'll help you!" Scarlett said excitedly. "No darling, it's okay" Niall said coming to my side. As he puts his arm around my back and I get up and slowly walk down the stairs to have some breakfast, that Niall had made. Bacon and eggs on toast for him and Scarlett and pancakes wrapped around pickles. I know it sounds disgusting, but man is that delicious!!! As we were eating, he starting kicking, and let me say, it hurt. "Ahh why do all my kids hate me!?" I yelled at my stomach. "I don't hate you mummy" Scarlett said hugging me. "But you did before I gave birth to you. You kicked every morning and every night sweetie" I said kissing her head. "Yeah, and I had to hear about it, every morning and every night!" Niall joked.

"Watch it Horan!" I said pointing a finger at him. "You too Horan" he said sticking his tongue out. "Me too Horan!" Scarlett yelled pointing a finger at herself. Niall laughed and picked her up swinging her around. Just as I got up, it looked like I peed everywhere. "Mummy peed!!!!" Scarlett giggled. "Niall..." I said holding my stomach. "Your going to meet your new brother soon baby" Niall yells running up stairs. As I tried to breath slowly to calm my self down, Scarlett started breathing the same way I did.

"I'm coming!!!!!" Niall yelled. "Fun" I said sarcastically. He grabbed my hand, and Scarlett grabbed my other hand. "Call Louis and Harry" I say. "Why?" He asks. "For Scarlett and for Andrew" I said and he nods. On the way to the hospital, Niall has Harry and Louis on loud speaker and they were literally demanded to go to the hospital. "So you're having a baby right now?" Louis asked. "No, but my water broke!" I said for the tenth time. Literally. "Then fix it!!" Harry said laughing then we heard a slap and the line went dead. "I'm guessing Louis hit Harry. Again" I said laughing a little.

As we entered the hospital, the nurse practically threw me into a room and put a need- no TRIED to put a cannula into my arm, and missed about 8 times, finally getting it into my hand. Dumb nurse. We stayed there for about 10 minutes before a freak show came. Harry and Louis came running in and going crazy. " how is the mummy!?!? Show me my god child!!!" Louis yelled. "Once again Lou, haven't given birth yet" I said rolling my eyes. "Well sorry for being excited." He said walking over to the spare seat and siting down, with his legs in the air and head towards the floor. "Can you be normal?" I asked. "Nope!" He said popping the P.

...........

I didn't realise I had fallen asleep and I had gotten woken up but the worst pain in the world. "Ahhhhhh!!" I yelled. "Mrs Horan, it seems as though you had slept though your contractions and you are fully dilated. I would like to start the birth now." She said. As she lifted my legs up and felt for the baby's head, the face she gave me, told me it wasn't good news. "It seems as though your baby isn't in the right position. We are going to have to preform a c section" she said. "What... But I-" "I'm sorry but it is the only way" she said. "Okay" I said and laid back.

As I was being moved to theatre, I started feeling, dizzy and sick. I didn't pay much attention cause I was looking at bright light and moving in all directions. We were finally in and the lady gave me a mask and I started breathing in the gas. I started getting more and more tired and my eyes closed slowly, and I finally went into a deep sleep.

........

*Niall's P.O.V*

"So we just have to wait out here?" Louis asked bored. "Yeah, we can't go in yet because it was such a sudden procedure to do" I explained. "UghhhghghgkshfdjkbSLy" Louis said. It was one of the weirdest sounds I had heard. "We are here! Let's see the baby!" I heard Liam's and zayn said and them I saw them. "Who told you?" I asked them. "You do know you have the master of 'let's tweet all my thoughts' right next to you?" zayn asked. I looked to my left and hit Harry over the head. "What weren't we aloud to come here?" Liam asked. "No I was just going to call you when we had our little-" "family of Isabella Horan?" A doctor came out. "Yes?" We all asked. "Please sit down" he asked.

As we sat down, worry washed over all of our faces. "While performing the c section on Isabella, she lost a lot of blood, due to a bursting bloody vessel and we were not able to save her. We did everything in our power to save her, but the amount of blood she lost was too much I'm very sorry." He said. "But is my mummy okay?" Scarlett asked. "Scarlett, darling, mummy has gone to visit uncle Jarrod in heaven baby" Liam said holding her hands. "But when is she coming back? She need to meet my brother" she said with her eyes beaming. "SCARLETT! MUMMY IS GONE! SHE ISNT COMING BACK!" I screamed out of anger and sadness. I looked at her face, and she ran behind Harry and Louis. "Scarlett.. Baby, wait... Nurse, what about my son?" I asked. "He is fine and healthy" he said. "Would you like to see him?" He asked. "Scarlett, daddy is very sorry, I know you may not forgive me, but do you wanna see your little brother?" I asked.

She slowly ended her head, and I put out my hand out and her tiny hand was placed in mine. We walked slowly to where my son was. I saw him in ether incubated and asked Scarlett, "what should we call him baby?" I asked. "Micheal William" she beamed. And i Helen picked up my gorges, motherless son..

-----------

I know, I know, I'm sorry for the ending but I didn't know anything else, so yeah. Epilogue coming tomorrow.